I am moving from nyc!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am moving from nyc!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    That is where I grew up. Springfield. You will like it there, great people. However, I was 23 when I moved and that was 1988. Lots of hunters back then, but in 22 years things might have changed, hopefull not for your sake.
    Great schools if you have kids. At least back then.
    I am seeing my apartment in Media, PA, first thing monday morning, I am so excited!! I'm staying in Chadds Ford, PA right now. People are super friendly and very nice here, it was kind of weird seeing strangers being nice and saying howdy. Today I took a look at a Bushmaster M4 and a Dodge Ram 1500 (Hemi Baby), wow? So this is what freedom feels like, without having that commie bloomberg telling you what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    I am seeing my apartment in Media, PA, first thing monday morning, I am so excited!! I'm staying in Chadds Ford, PA right now. People are super friendly and very nice here, it was kind of weird seeing strangers being nice and saying howdy. Today I took a look at a Bushmaster M4 and a Dodge Ram 1500 (Hemi Baby), wow? So this is what freedom feels like, without having that commie bloomberg telling you what to do.
    Congrats. Media used to be called "everybody's hometown". I really cannot speak to the gun issue though. I don't think you will have a problem with average people, but with the law I cannot say. Enjoy. Being on the west coast now I walk through my neighborhood and no one makes eye contact. You will like the people there.
    Good luck! Delaware county field and stream used to be the place i would shoot with my family. Can't remember where it is, but google it. For some reason I googled it a month ago, just out of curiousity I guess and it is still around.

4. Pennsylvania is probably the best Northeastern state after Vermont for lax firearm laws. You can pretty much carry everywhere but courthouses and schools, and it's really easy to apply for your carry permit.
    REPEAL THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL NATIONAL FIREARMS AND GUN CONTROL ACTS

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Pennsylvania is probably the best Northeastern state after Vermont for lax firearm laws. You can pretty much carry everywhere but courthouses and schools, and it's really easy to apply for your carry permit.
    Good to know my home state is still gun friendly. Makes me proud to be a yankee (although I know not all eastern states are that way). Shame on them. Although I just read that pa has more hunters per capita than any state in the nation. yeah!

A couple of days ago I purchased a Remington 870 Express Tactical and switched the stock to a Blackhawk collapsible Knoxx stock. I also placed an EOTech 553.A65BLK Holographic Weapon Sight right on top. I took it to the outdoor range in tannersville and did a little skeet shooting, fun stuff. A couple of old timers at the range started breaking my chops because I was skeet shooting with an electronic sight. They were just shaking their heads

Oh yeah I picked up a case of 12 ga. target loads for about $56!!! Wow, the freedom wagon marches on.

My good folks of USA Carry, I am officially announcing that I am moving from the repressive, "anti" EVERYTHING city of New York, where the criminials "roam free" in our Republic of Bloomberg.

I am heading to South Eastern Pennsylvania!! WOW! I feel like I am on the Mayflower, but I am very concerned and worried that Michael Rubens Bloomberg will attempt to "ASSASSINATE" me and take away my (god given rights to bear arms) guns. I am very very very worried, because we all know like Bloomberg and Daley, they will do everything in their power to strip you of ANY rights owed you and make you submit to them, because, not only are they above the LAW, but they are above our unalienable rights! GOD HELP US ALL!!
    And it took you HOW MANY years to figure that out?

Geeze, and you Yankees call us Southerners slow!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good move, Son!

My good folks of USA Carry, I am officially announcing that I am moving from the repressive, "anti" EVERYTHING city of New York, where the criminials "roam free" in our Republic of Bloomberg.

I am heading to South Eastern Pennsylvania!! WOW! I feel like I am on the Mayflower, but I am very concerned and worried that Michael Rubens Bloomberg will attempt to "ASSASSINATE" me and take away my (god given rights to bear arms) guns. I am very very very worried, because we all know like Bloomberg and Daley, they will do everything in their power to strip you of ANY rights owed you and make you submit to them, because, not only are they above the LAW, but they are above our unalienable rights! GOD HELP US ALL!!
    Welcome to PA!

If i may suggest for your perusal...if you haven't already found them:

PA Firearms Owners Association

and

PA Open Carry

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    And it took you HOW MANY years to figure that out?

Geeze, and you Yankees call us Southerners slow!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good move, Son!
    It took me 41 years and I am probably going to need at least 10 more years of therapy

Thanks for the links mrjam2fab!

It took me 41 years and I am probably going to need at least 10 more years of therapy

Thanks for the links mrjam2fab!
    NAW, you'll acclimate quicker than you think. Pa is a nice State with good people. It's like it was a million miles fro NYC. I'm just glad you got to a place you can enjoy. Life will be so much more pleasant for you.

Welcome to the free world. You'll like it here.
    (shamelessly ripped off from "Top Gear")

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast