Apology - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apology

These kids and their hip-hop.

Boomer you are o.k..
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Boomer you are o.k..
    +1, that pewbs individual is incorrigible by picking on God fearing people such as yourselves. God grant us all the strength to understand that people like this should not be tolerated and sent to church to repent!

Calendar Marked: 28 July, 2010 - Trolls promoted to "professional" status.

Gotta love capitalism and that entrepreneurial spirit...

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Calendar Marked: 28 July, 2010 - "Trolls promoted to professional status."
    Can we get a Pewbs chant going?

Free Pewbs!!! Ban Religion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Free Pewbs!!! Ban Religion!!!!
    But my friend, unbeknownst to all, I am he and he is I, and I am free.

*inserts some wacky old testament quote followed by a quote from the 20th century about the people that made the atomic bomb not being responsible for the deaths of 250,000 people.*

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    It appears that "pewbs" has been banned. I offer a suggestion to all when dealing with others like him in the future. Review your posts BEFORE posting, and keep in mind that it's ok to "walk away"

gf
    Yes, "pubes" was banned... However, it didn't take long for it to sign up as a new member under a different email account. We just need to ignore the lame comments geared to incite other members into a response. This particular troll is so disrespectful that it has to make comments in another members "apology" thread! Remember that this individual is an ultra uber left wingnut that IMO is anti 2A and probably doesn't even own a firearm. Ignore the troll and take the fun out of it for him/her/it... It's Pat!!

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces". Matthew 7:6

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Yes, "pubes" was banned... However, it didn't take long for it to sign up as a new member under a different email account. We just need to ignore the lame comments geared to incite other members into a response. This particular troll is so disrespectful that it has to make comments in another members "apology" thread! Remember that this individual is an ultra uber left wingnut that IMO is anti 2A and probably doesn't even own a firearm. Ignore the troll and take the fun out of it for him/her/it... It's Pat!!

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces". Matthew 7:6
    springfield xd9sc to the rescue with hogue grips and itac holster dremmeled down to fit my subby. But I guess I don't own one?

How fitting to throw in a little bible quote in regard to a little forum goofing around? But I'm the nut? OOOOKEEY..

By the way I aplogize for the last few pages of that questionable thread, but the parts prior to that are golden. I want a copy.

BA BA BA BA BENNY AND THE JETTTSS ( Or does the writing of a homosexual artist affend all of the Christian conservatives in here? Better take a holy water bath tonight to wash off all of that evil that you collected during the day.)

Oh and I guess to be accepted. I disagree with everything Obama says because he is liberal and non-white. And I am Conservative and white! Yeah that sounds about right.

P.S. Its Pat was a terrible SNL skit

P.P.S. JJ flash has now visited my profile over 14 times so far, I think he has a man crush? Creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedFetus View Post
    P.S. Its Pat was a terrible SNL skit
    That thing made me cringe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmedFetus View Post
    P.P.S. JJ flash has now visited my profile over 14 times so far, I think he has a man crush? Creepy.
    Very disturbing. He or it was the same way with me at first. Ughhhh.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast