Apology - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apology

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    That thing made me cringe.

Very disturbing. He or it was the same way with me at first. Ughhhh.
    I hope he isn't that way in person, very unsettling if he owns firearms. Very odd that he is a regular member and not even a mod, though he continues to stalk my profile looking for something to call me on. Someone must have been the teacher's favorite in grade school.

edit. Now its up to 16.

Boomer, I also don't feel you did anything wrong. Your apology, however, is extremely gracious. Just another reason to add to the respect I have already gained for you in my short time on this site, from the thoughfullnes and knowledge you display on your posts.

I too was not entirely innocent although I had some particular reasons for doing so that I will keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Boomer, I also don't feel you did anything wrong. Your apology, however, is extremely gracious. Just another reason to add to the respect I have already gained for you in my short time on this site, from the thoughfullnes and knowledge you display on your posts.

I too was not entirely innocent although I had some particular reasons for doing so that I will keep to myself.
    Don't we all.

Fact is, there's a good portion of these Internet forums on all sorts of topics including everything from automotive to zoology where a small percentage of the participants seem to be there just to vent their repressed personalities whining, bitching and complaining about their subject of choice.

I like USA Carry for this type content because that particular subspecies of cyberspook here seems so passionate about their whining, bitching and complaining!

Fact is, there's a good portion of these Internet forums on all sorts of topics including everything from automotive to zoology where a small percentage of the participants seem to be there just to vent their repressed personalities whining, bitching and complaining about their subject of choice.

I like USA Carry for this type content because that particular subspecies of cyberspook here seems so passionate about their whining, bitching and complaining!
    or I'm just extremely bored.

Yes, quite fond and passionate of it we are... Perhaps you discount yourself from the we?

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Prove it and remove that "offensive" pic from your signature...please!
    Mom, What is offensive about my signature picture? Isn't it a prayer to your good friend, and savior, Jesus? Are you with the religious police? You can't tell me what to pray for. You are way out of bounds.

My signature stays

Private message sent to CWM

This thread is not the place for anyone's petty BS. A member made a sincere apology and the thread should not be allowed to devolve away from that. From either side.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    ... Perhaps you discount yourself from the we?
    No, I just try to be objective and non-judgemental.

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    A member made a sincere apology....
    Nobody needs to apologize for anything in a web forum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast