Apology - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Apology

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Yes, "pubes" was banned... However, it didn't take long for it to sign up as a new member under a different email account. We just need to ignore the lame comments geared to incite other members into a response. This particular troll is so disrespectful that it has to make comments in another members "apology" thread! Remember that this individual is an ultra uber left wingnut that IMO is anti 2A and probably doesn't even own a firearm. Ignore the troll and take the fun out of it for him/her/it... It's Pat!!

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces". Matthew 7:6
    Do trolls have 9 lives?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Do trolls have 9 lives?
    i know I do. I am here 4 you HK if you need me. Perhaps we could take a steam bath together? What you say fella?

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    i know I do. I am here 4 you HK if you need me. Perhaps we could take a steam bath together? What you say fella?

Unlike you I prefer women. By the way cry baby does Luke know you are on here trying to bait me into an argument. Perhaps you could tell on yourself. I understand you are pretty good at pointing out what others do perhaps you can tell on yourself. Of course if you did that it would require a lot of time.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Unlike you I prefer women. By the way cry baby does Luke know you are on here trying to bait me into an argument. Perhaps you could tell on yourself. I understand you are pretty good at pointing out what others do perhaps you can tell on yourself. Of course if you did that it would require a lot of time.

Bait? You like steam rooms. Just an offer when I am in Dallas. Read your post #115.
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/off-t...tml#post149730

mojo Guest
    I mean how hard is it to throw them off each time they manage to squirm back in? I know it would be tedious, but it's so simple to pcik them out of the crowd....then give'm the boot.

Luke let the iceman back in and he picked up right where he left off.

Do trolls have 9 lives?
    No just nine identities.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

This thread appears to have outlived it's usefulness. I think it's time it got locked up.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

mojo Guest
    yep......it was disappointing to see the return!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234