Amended - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Amended

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedFetus View Post
    Just to be fair post both sides of an issue? How about a right wing article, a left wing article, and a moderate article to allow proper perspective?
    Sounds good to me, let's make this a logical debate but again keep it civil.

N I am old enough to be in the AARP but when they called and asked me to join a number of years back I put them to task on their anti gun stance.... yeah they never called back. But I did learn to type in the early days of manual typewriters, and before the days of whiteout, or word processors....

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    The Muslims still talk about when the Christians invaded the holy land centuries ago. It really bothers them. Perhaps some dialog directed a peace might be a good idea?

I am sure there is at least one Muslim reading these postings. I wonder what he/she is saying about them conservative, Christian gun owners?

Oh yeah, a group of Saudi's planned, and hijacked some airplanes and killed over 3,000 Americans. IMO, we find the guilty, hunt them down, and settle matters.

The saudi's supply the world with oil. The government is great friends with the Bush, and Chaney families. Bill Clinton is wetting his beak over there also.

Other then that, IMO, we should not contribute to hate.
    As I remember correctly in the end we had our shiny metal rears handed to us, so what is there to be upset about, they basically won, even though it was them that invaded the holy land where modern (and old) Christianity started....

Let's see it has been over 100 years since the abolishment of slavery, and we still get that bit of ugliness thrown about on occasion, but it is past us, one would think that something that ended about 1290-1 would be could be past history by now.... but then they are still fighting over which Muslim sect is the only justifiable one, and that dates back to the death of Mohamadid..... my but them boys have a long and bad memory....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Let's see it has been over 100 years since the abolishment of slavery, and we still get that bit of ugliness thrown about on occasion....
    The only difference between pre and post Civil War slavery is now it is technically illegal and the slaves feed and house themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    The only difference between pre and post Civil War slavery is now it is technically illegal and the slaves feed and house themselves.
    What?!?!?!

Before I tear into you for being a dimwit of epic proportions would you care to qualify this statement?

Before you spew your spin I will give you mine.. Your absolutely correct! I work 70hrs a week & my slave masters are so proud of how productive I have been they let me keep 1/2 of all I make. The other 1/2 they take from me without my permission & use it to secure their position by giving it to a subclass of people that greatest aspiration is their next check. Whom live in air conditioned apartments, watching cable TV, drinking booze & smoking. They have no desire to better their situation because "Uncle Sugar" takes care of their every need.

So who is the real slave & the real master? The one who toils all day to provide for his family or the one who languishes all day & expects the worker to give them more??
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Before I tear into you for being a dimwit of epic proportions would you care to qualify this statement?
    Not necessary, you accomplished that quite well yourself, thank you very much.

Tear away....

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    What?!?!?!

Before you spew your spin I will give you mine.. Your absolutely correct! I work 70hrs a week & my slave masters are so proud of how productive I have been they let me keep 1/2 of all I make. The other 1/2 they take from me without my permission & use it to secure their position by giving it to a subclass of people that greatest aspiration is their next check. Whom live in air conditioned apartments, watching cable TV, drinking booze & smoking. They have no desire to better their situation because "Uncle Sugar" takes care of their every need.

So who is the real slave & the real master? The one who toils all day to provide for his family or the one who languishes all day & expects the worker to give them more??

"It is only after slavery and prison that the sweetest appreciation of freedom can come. "
    Malcolm X (The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley)

If everyone just put these two troublemakers on ignore, they would just converse among themselves and leave the rest of us alone! Just a suggestion...
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    If everyone just put these two troublemakers on ignore, they would just converse among themselves and leave the rest of us alone! Just a suggestion...
    +1.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    +1.
    Agreed, and Please refrain from "Quoting" a post.

Luke a quick Question...
    I use the "New Post Screen Almost all of the time. The left two Columns are Activity Icons, and Post/message Icons. Can you add a colunm in there with a "Radio" button "Mark Thread Read"?
    Semper Fi

So just to recap: Religious bigotry and intolerance is against the true American spirit so it's wrong to prevent a religious facility from being built based on any objection you may have to that particular religion, not being your chosen religion, or your opinions of it one way or the other.

Glad we got that cleared up.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post

MALCOM SEZ;
    I just reviewed the site rules, and regulations. I may have overlooked something. CWM, will you please point out the site rules that dictates all postings must to be in agreement with your point of view?

You have stated on several occasions that you have put several of the site members on ignore. Is the ignore feature inoperative?

IMO, you and your lackeys are just trying to stir up trouble.

CWM, One of your titles is wife. You make it no secret that you are a "wife". May I ask if your husband pays attention to your wants, needs, and desires? You appear to have way to much time on your hands. Perhaps you may wish to attend to your wifely duties?

CWM, do you ever discuss carry, and or firearms? I have seen only one gun topic post of yours, that was clearly cut and pasted from an online article.

Please tell us you have something positive to contribute to this website.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast