Amended - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Amended

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    If everyone just put these two troublemakers on ignore, they would just converse among themselves and leave the rest of us alone! Just a suggestion...
    Sage advice... Done!
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Glad to see everyone agrees with my summary post# 582 on this subject!

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Agreed, and Please refrain from "Quoting" a post.

Luke a quick Question...
    I use the "New Post Screen Almost all of the time. The left two Columns are Activity Icons, and Post/message Icons. Can you add a colunm in there with a "Radio" button "Mark Thread Read"?
    To clarify do not reply with the quote from one of the troublemakers/trolls. It is o.k. to quote a patriot like ricbak. If we would all refrain from posting the vial attacks that the few here post every time the rest of us post then when their efforts to incite others do not work perhaps they will move on. We can only hope but at least we will not be subject to it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

So all that was amended was another exhortation to ignore me?

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    If everyone just put these two troublemakers on ignore, they would just converse among themselves and leave the rest of us alone! Just a suggestion...
    I agree, but I can't count the many times I've held back from wanting to say to someone arguing with one of these troublemakers..."excuse me, but isn't the person you're communicating with here on your IGNORE LIST"? Don't these people know how foolish they look?
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I agree, but I can't count the many times I've held back from wanting to say to someone arguing with one of these troublemakers..."excuse me, but isn't the person you're communicating with here on your IGNORE LIST"? Don't these people know how foolish they look?
    Ringo I would say a fool is the last one to know he is a fool.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post

If you have no critics you'll likely have no success.

I'm sure glad I was the first to point it out. Always happy to help HK, hope it makes a difference. We'll see.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Very true & I am one of the fools of whence you speak.

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak
    Agreed, and Please refrain from "Quoting" a post.
    I had all the bottom feeders on ignore & another individual quoted one of their posts. That got my hackles up & ready to fight so I took everyone off ignore to get the whole picture for my rebuttal.

Who is the greater fool, the fool or the man who argues with one? I think I have satisfactorily proven that I am the greater fool & still regret it.
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

The truth

Why do intelligent men hide from the truth?

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”
    -Winston Churchhill

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
    John 8:32

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast