Thank you for your prayers

Thread: Thank you for your prayers

Thank you for your prayers

Many of you know that I had cataract surgery on my left eye June 30th. Today was my third -- and final -- post-op appointment with the eye surgeon. The eye is doing very well. I asked the doc today if I can go back to the range and he said "Yes". That was the best news I could have gotten.

I want to thank each one of you who prayed for my surgery and the outcome. God has been gracious to answer your petitions on my behalf.

It is such a blessing to be a member of this forum and to have found so many caring compatriots. You guys...and gals...are the best!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

wolfhunter Guest
    Glad to hear that all went well and you can get back to your range practice and the rest of your routine.

Good for you CWM, now go shoot some bulls eye's and post them so we can see the new peepers in action.

That's great news! Good to hear it.

Mom, I am glad that it went so well. Glad that you are able to get back to doing some shooting. Keep us posted if and when you go back for the other eye.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I missed the thread about the surgery but I am glad it went well for you!
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

I am glad all went well. Congrats!

glad to hear everything went well. and I can't imagine having some one say you can't shoot for a while. so that must have been an awesome feeling to get to do it again!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

10. Glad all is going good for you.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.