Terrorist Smuggling Into U.S. a Real Concern - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Terrorist Smuggling Into U.S. a Real Concern

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    I know what FUD stands for, I did not ask for that. Why is this FUD? And why are you promoting someone who thought I was a devil, because of my skin color? Straight from wikipedia:

from his adoption of the Nation of Islam in 1952 until he left the organization in 1964, Malcolm X promoted the Nation's teachings. He taught that black people were the original people of the world,[72] and that white people were a race of devils.[73] In his speeches, Malcolm X said that black people were superior to white people, and that the demise of the white race was imminent.[74
    Malcom also said:

"I saw all races, all colors, blue eyed blonds to black skinned Africans in true brotherhood! In unity! Living as one! Worshiping as one! No segregationists, no liberals; they would not have known how to interpret the meaning of those words"

mojo Guest
    Before long our border with Mexico will be much like the border of Egypt and Gaza, then BO will have what he wants I'm guessing.

Thanks to obama and his crew, including judge bolton, our southern border is now nothing but a gate left wide open. It will take a horrific terrorist attack to finally convince those idiots in WashDC and elsewhere that the need for a truly secure border trumps all else.
    Arizona isn't over yet, this will end up in the SCOTUS. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by rainman97361 View Post
    Thanks to obama and his crew, including judge bolton, our southern border is now nothing but a gate left wide open. It will take a horrific terrorist attack to finally convince those idiots in WashDC and elsewhere that the need for a truly secure border trumps all else.
    Arizona isn't over yet, this will end up in the SCOTUS. IMO
    Perhaps this is just what the idiots in Washington want so they can finally declare martial law and try to disarm us. Food for thought.

It's funny how HK's FUDicle about illegal immigrants (aliens, in the story) begets the grabber leading line: "Terrorists." Then by the 2nd page the thread morphs into Obama's Egypt/Gaza simile, followed by the familiar "disarming under martial" law scenario.

You guys are just getting way too predicatble.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    It's funny how HK's FUDicle about illegal immigrants (aliens, in the story) begets the grabber leading line: "Terrorists." Then by the 2nd page the thread morphs into Obama's Egypt/Gaza simile, followed by the familiar "disarming under martial" law scenario.

Look at where the op obtained the info, the new American is a john birch publication. IMO, pollution for simple minds.
    I much more prefer the tripe spewed by the supermarket rags. They are far more believable. "Elvis is alive" comes to mind.

What is ironic, is, some of these people here are paying good money to "be "informed".

I pray these weak minded souls do not pass the "gullible" gene to their offspring.

Think about this.

"Just because you want it to be this way or that, does not make it so."

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    Perhaps this is just what the idiots in Washington want so they can finally declare martial law and try to disarm us. Food for thought.
    Agreed. Saul Alinsky, at his best.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post

Not FUD, look at the crime statistics, all boarder states have had serious rises in crime, a significant percentage of all illegals crossing to boarder are criminals, the drug cartels have dug in at the boarder, and a significant number of people that have been snagged crossing the boarder have been on the foreign terrorist list, this is data posted by our own government state and federal, heck I posted a FOX news story here a wile back highlighting this.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    ...and a significant number of people that have been snagged crossing the boarder have been on the foreign terrorist list...
    Uh sorry, I didn't hear you - what was that number again? Was it a higher or lower percentage of the crossings from say, Canada? Or through JFK intnl', for example?

Or was it just another snippet of FUD? Hmmmm....

This is fud

FUD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast