Terrorist Smuggling Into U.S. a Real Concern - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Terrorist Smuggling Into U.S. a Real Concern

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Uh sorry, I didn't hear you - what was that number again? Was it a higher or lower percentage of the crossings from say, Canada? Or through JFK intnl', for example?

Or was it just another snippet of FUD? Hmmmm....
    go to FBI.gov or the DHS.gov site and look it up, they keep the stats, if I remember correctly at last count it was around 20 a month.... now I have to go make the wife happy, more honey do jobs.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    MORE FUD from the texas fud factory.

Malcom said;

"You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it."
    Malcolm X (By Any Means Necessary)

Hk,
    you should read about malcom. a very wise man who left us all way to soon.
    Perhaps the teachings of chairman Mao should be next?

If I recall correctly Malcom's death was attributed to members of his own religion? They were members of the Nation of Islam the three who took his life..
    "Less than a year after he left the Nation of Islam, Malcolm X was assassinated by three members of the group while giving a speech in New York." Yes, Peace loving individuals...

Because we have yet to truly secure the borders of the US, the threat is real.

So we just allow anyone who wishes to enter the country free access? Unchecked?

The drug trafficker's who bring drugs, weapons, disease, and violence to this country... They should be free to pass here and there unhindered?

The terrorists who plot destruction and death in the name of their cause... So we forgo asking for any credentials? No photograph or finger prints taken to allow us to search for any information regrading criminal history, wants or warrants issued in the US or abroad? So you feel that the crisis occurring on the borders now, is a made up hoax? A story so sensational it would bring the ire of most Americans to a boiling head simply to cause more malcontent for the administration in charge?

Let me ask this, If they came through the fence on your property and attempted to gain access to your home, would you object or welcome them?

It is that mindset that the terrorists and criminals are counting on and depending on for their plans to work. They must look upon us as if we were fools..

A simple word of French etymology comes to mind... Naive...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Well Sheldon, I don't know where you pulled than number out if, nice dodge, but I think you are still getting bagged on this bluff.

According to currently available DHS TRIP statistics, ICE has a total of 1,504 cases compared to TSA's 37,897. Watch List border nabs (that's including Canada) pale in comparison to the tune of about .04%.

Yeah, that Mexican border is definitely a hotbed for terrorist activity, no doubt. NOT. Pure unadulterated FUD once again.

You better stick to cutting grass where your talents are best applied, Sheldon.

Just how long do you think it will take for the terrorists to figure out how to exploit the unsecured southern border? The gangs and drug smugglers have managed to get it down to a science..

U.S. Southwest Border Smuggling and Violence - National Drug Threat Assessment 2010

Peace...

I have an eBay watch list.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    I have an eBay watch list.
    I'm sure it consists of comic books and Star Trek action figures to add to your collection...

Peace...

Look, I'm not saying we shouldn't be highly aggressive about stopping terrorists entering the country - wherever they may get in. That's pretty effin' obvious to anybody who cares.

But to use that as support for a rant about O's failure on the Mexican border is just not logical and in fact, pretty darn dumb. There are not and never have been alot of Mexican terrorists. Lately the drug gangs have been using these tactics against their their own police and military, but that's about as far as that subject goes.

Get real. How far you think a Taliban raghead is gonna get in the streets of Chihuaha?

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Exactly why is this FUD?
    To some everything is FUD. There does not have to be a real reason.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

To others, everything is true, they need no facts.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I'm sure it consists of comic books and Star Trek action figures to add to your collection...

Peace...

Thanks, that tickled me!
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast