My Resignation - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Resignation

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    I've joined the other site as well.

But, I'm stickin' around for a while. I'l just go back to primarily being a lurker.

I want to see if Luke finally gets tired of the three trouble makers and bans them for good.
    So, can you folks share, privately, where the other site is?
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

Screw privately. Share it publicly. I'm not going to go into the Religion and Guns board here. Damn skippy I'm not going to go to an entire forum dedicated to religion and guns.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Screw privately. Share it publicly. I'm not going to go into the Religion and Guns board here. Damn skippy I'm not going to go to an entire forum dedicated to religion and guns.
    Negative There are a "few" in here that are not welcome over there.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    In reality, the forum is not "dedicated" to religion and guns but drooling, snarling trolls do not come out of the woodwork if one mentions their faith or quotes a Bible verse or two, unlike here. (I'm not saying you did this, CIB.)

Doc, check your PMs.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Negative There are a "few" in here that are not welcome over there.
    You realize that when one of the "trolls" figure out the web address is: www.christiangunowners.org they'll just post it here right????

gf
    Last edited by Glock Fan; 08-05-2010 at 02:17 PM. Reason: spelling error
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    You realize that when one of the "trolls" figure out the web address is: www.christiangunowners.org they'll just post it here right????

gf

Well, I guess the secret's out.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    You realize that when one of the "trolls" figure out the web address is: Hostmonster they'll just post it here right????

gf
    They are welcome to go there, as I won't see 'em.

Look, this is all so much BS and I've said it before. Not everyone on this "other site" is a Christian, so know that. The site admins, however, say that everyone's viewpoint must be respected and they enforce it. So, you can disagree, argue, whatever, but no flaming, name-calling, rah,rah,rah. Difference is, they seem to enforce it. Come in as an obvious troll (and they are obvious) and you're done. What the hell is so difficult about that?

Here, they take a poll, for crying out loud, where 85% of the respondees (not all believers, either) say "hey, we like diverse viewpoints, it's part of our culture". And what happens? All religious discussion is banned. IMO, this was a microcosm of what's happening in our country today: the people speak and are then ignored. I know it's a private site but the analogy holds. Furthermore, how can a site dedicated to the preservation of any Constitutional right, do away with one of them?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Who are they

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    I've joined the other site as well.

But, I'm stickin' around for a while. I'l just go back to primarily being a lurker.

I want to see if Luke finally gets tired of the three trouble makers and bans them for good.
    Who are these three trouble makers?

"This is gettin' on my noives!"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    In reality, the forum is not "dedicated" to religion and guns but drooling, snarling trolls do not come out of the woodwork if one mentions their faith or quotes a Bible verse or two, unlike here. (I'm not saying you did this, CIB.)

Doc, check your PMs.
    Thank you. Got it. Registered.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

Where does religion fit here?

Why do religous fanatics have to bring there personal beliefs into a gun forum? I don't get it? You'll violate "Thall Shall Not Kill" but harp on religion? Oil and water... Keep your religious thoughts to yourself and not force them on others! Jesus loves you until you pull the trigger!!!! Phonies! I'm out so you can all rejoice in the lord! Good ridance.
    Last edited by computerdynamics; 08-05-2010 at 05:48 PM. Reason: sickening

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast