My Resignation - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: My Resignation

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Never mentioned any names Iceman. Guilty conscious? My response was to a post concerning someone else's post.
    ronwilll,
    I am not going to play.

This thread is getting boring.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    ronwilll,
    I am not going to play.

Very good Iceman. If you don't want a conversation or a response when you quote me then please, please, please don't post a response to a conversation I'm having with someone else. In turn I will not post responses to you.

Is he gone yet?

Drama queen is dramatic.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post

I agree.
    I think this thread has outlived it's usefullness.

7. I too will be leaving and going to the other site, too many Trolls.... Luke what was the purpose of polling everyone to keep religion on the forums? And then getting 80% of ppl wanting it to stay, and getting rid of religious topics anyway. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS LUKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A.C.O.G View Post
    I too will be leaving and going to the other site, too many Trolls.... Luke what was the purpose of polling everyone to keep religion on the forums? And then getting 80% of ppl wanting it to stay, and getting rid of religious topics anyway. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS LUKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Two postings and you are going to the other site? IMO Luke started the Religous catagory because there was no many arguements among the religous people.

The word "troll" has been used by many to describe those who are in disagrement with their viewpoints.

You might want to stick around and see if this new system works.

To bad you are leaving.

IMO, THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED.

Quote Originally Posted by A.C.O.G View Post
    ...what was the purpose of polling everyone
    Ever heard of a self-fulfiling prophesy?

For example: There's a bunch of cyber christian kooks on a web forum, so you poll them to see if they like being cyber christian kooks. Result: Why yes, they do.

Here's another more mundane related example from the recent current events to help put this type thing into perspective: The gay marriage ban was overturned in CA. The majority cannot vote to infringe the minority's rights.

Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Ever heard of a self-fulfiling prophesy?

For example: There's a bunch of cyber christian kooks on a web forum, so you poll them to see if they like being cyber christian kooks. Result: Why yes, they do.

Here's another more mundane related example from the recent current events to help put this type thing into perspective: The gay marriage ban was overturned in CA. The majority cannot vote to infringe the minority's rights.

Get it?
    Not very complimentoary. We shouldn't duplicate their behaviors C&L.

I remember all the name calling, and insults those extreme relgious people commited.

BTW, this is a privite site, we have no "rights" here.
    I do agree with the court overturning the ban.
    IMO, Luke told the relgious community to move their traffic to one room for the following. He was getting tired of ;
    1.the infighting. 2.the clashes with other members. 3.the personal messenges he was getting demanding that the "trolls" and other undesireables be banned.

I always tried to debate the issue, not atack the person.

I believe we all have the right to free speech on this site, within the confines of the rules set forth.

The problem is/was that free speech may sometimes be discouraged where disagreement exists.

The way that was being done by certain members around here is/was reprehensible.

Consider the source.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast