My Resignation - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My Resignation

Hey iceman and others and Luke: I would love someone telling me, other than "because it can be" what in the world religious discussions have to do with what I perceive to be the basic tenets that formed USA Carry in the first place. I would assume there are a host of religious-based forums where forum members can discuss their views and frustrations with others on the meaning of life and religion. This forum just seems to be the wrong place and, if anything, a bit hypocritical--nothing like loving your neighbor and mankind and finding a way to blast them to hell. Hey, as said before by others, this is not my forum and it is not up to me to make these decisions, but as long as they exist and have now been placed in their own separate little corner--that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey iceman and others and Luke: I would love someone telling me, other than "because it can be" what in the world religious discussions have to do with what I perceive to be the basic tenets that formed USA Carry in the first place. I would assume there are a host of religious-based forums where forum members can discuss their views and frustrations with others on the meaning of life and religion. This forum just seems to be the wrong place and, if anything, a bit hypocritical--nothing like loving your neighbor and mankind and finding a way to blast them to hell. Hey, as said before by others, this is not my forum and it is not up to me to make these decisions, but as long as they exist and have now been placed in their own separate little corner--that's fine.
    This site belongs to luke. I dont control anything.
    I don't understand the comment about your neighbor.

Carry on.

Have a wonderful day.

Quote Originally Posted by A.C.O.G View Post
    I too will be leaving and going to the other site, too many Trolls.... Luke what was the purpose of polling everyone to keep religion on the forums? And then getting 80% of ppl wanting it to stay, and getting rid of religious topics anyway. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS LUKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    free speech restored...

Religion is Back, that's right. Read More
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/firea...uncements.html

Thank you USA CARRY...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

HO HUM...zzzzzzzzzz
    "I got you in a Stranglehold, baby. And then I crushed your face" -Ted Nugent

Gypsy, why not save yourself the frustration and just go join them at their new home?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Gypsy, why not save yourself the frustration and just go join them at their new home?
    Maybe he has not been invited over.
    All are welcome here. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    free speech restored...

Religion is Back, that's right. Read More
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/firea...uncements.html

Thank you USA CARRY...
    1. If you can't say something good about some one say nothing at all.

2. Attacks - As with any large groups of people there will be disagreements. This is understandable, but we will not tolerate flaming other members. We are all adults and in such should be able to keep our emotions in check. There will not be any personal/insulting attacks or inflammatory posts. You can disagree, but do it politely.

3. Language - No dirty language. We are trying to create a place where you donít have to worry if your child is sitting next to you while reading. Please keep your language clean. The friendly workarounds on using crude language will not be tolerated also. We are not talking about damn, hell, and other small ones, we are talking about the major ones and you know what they are.
    That should help to muzzle a few.... we just have to inform Luke when they get out of hand......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456