Three Things about Islam - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Three Things about Islam

Sheldon at the end of the video there is a clock in the upper left corner that counts down and if you right click on it one of the options is to stop the download? What it is downloading who knows.

When I click it it just gives the usual flash player option set, not sure what that is but if you end the video it stops it too.... could it just be more video or a timer so they can post their web links un hindered? If you do not want to see the links stop the video at 8:08....
    I just did a scan CC cleaner, spyware, and viral came up negative.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Exclamation

be forwarned this video has some bad language.....

Open Season - CAIR remix

fair warning if you have small children around or of weak constitution do not click the following link or video there!!!

How they treat non Muslims in Indonesia
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

I don't know what to say Sheldon? I think the video is something everyone needs to see, and it is a great post. I don't know what they were thinking with the clock thing up in the corner counting down and downloading god knows what. My CCleaner picked up the download but I am running a 35 pass Gutman scan with everything checked except for Desktop shortcuts and Wipe free space, along with Auslogics Registry Cleaner, Auslogics Disk Defrag, and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. Not to mention 3 firewalls, and 2 Anti-Virus programs. Also I am using Firefox with Adblock Plus which is what I used initially to disable the program. Microsoft has 13 or 14 critical updates coming out tomorrow so unless your using Linux as the backbone for your system I would get these updates as soon as released. I hope you don't think I am trying to ruin your post, I think the information in there is timely and correct, along with what most people don't understand about the Qur'an. I know it, I lived with it for 20 years until I got rid of that wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Watch n learn people.....

Three things about Islam
    good stuff, informative; thanks for sharing.

p.s. no vermin in the original posting...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Thanks for the LINK Sheldon, confirms that they are not just sitting by counting flies on the camels.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12