An open letter to icemanmpls - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: An open letter to icemanmpls

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    The new talkative more educated troll sounds familiar, probably a recent banning...

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    I don't believe our rights are out of control. You miss the point. Those who exercise the rights are out of control.

    That emboldened text does not make any sense at all. The rights that the framer's of the Constitution implemented have nothing to do with religion, hence the separation of CHURCH AND STATE. No one believes that the Bill of Rights is God given, unless you have been brain-washed by evangelism; which the majority of you seem to be.
    Do you even own a firearm?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    226
    I have not posted for a few weeks. I agree you can use the IGNORE feature. When I use it here or at other sites I always tell the person they are on my ignore list. This gives them the opportunity to ignore me and not waste time answering my posts. Sometimes this makes the person being ignored angry but then so be it.

    PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Do you even own a firearm?
    xd 9mm subcompact.

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by KathleenElsie View Post
    I have not posted for a few weeks. I agree you can use the IGNORE feature. When I use it here or at other sites I always tell the person they are on my ignore list. This gives them the opportunity to ignore me and not waste time answering my posts. Sometimes this makes the person being ignored angry but then so be it.
    Thats because you are a wimmin and are used to being ignored.

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    The new talkative more educated troll sounds familiar, probably a recent banning...
    paaaahhuuubbeess

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by KathleenElsie View Post
    When I use it here or at other sites I always tell the person they are on my ignore list.
    So, you find lots of people to ignore over at the ranch Kathleen?

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    edge of freedom
    Posts
    424
    birds of a feather troll together, just name one and they all show up
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    I don't believe our rights are out of control. You miss the point. Those who exercise the rights are out of control.

    That emboldened text does not make any sense at all. The rights that the framer's of the Constitution implemented have nothing to do with religion, hence the separation of CHURCH AND STATE. No one believes that the Bill of Rights is God given, unless you have been brain-washed by evangelism; which the majority of you seem to be.
    How exactly are people out of control when they exercise their rights?

    The founders believed our rights came from our creator, they even said as much in our declaration of independence. True, god did not deliver the bill of rights from a mountain. But our rights came from our creator and governments were instituted to secure and protect these rights. The bill of rights does not give us any rights at all, it just protects those given to us either by nature or god, depending on your belief.

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by twogunwilly View Post
    birds of a feather troll together, just name one and they all show up
    From the mouths of babes.

    They don't even know they're doing it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Open Carry Argument
    By Mainsail in forum Open Carry Discussion
    Replies: 611
    Last Post: 05-23-2017, 05:42 PM
  2. An open letter to President Obama from Jon Voight
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 10:02 AM
  3. Open Letter To Glendale, AZ Councilmember & Mayor
    By milkmood in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 08:11 PM
  4. An Open Letter to Obama
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:19 AM
  5. Polymer Composite Lower Receiver
    By Red Hat in forum Long Guns Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 02:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast