An open letter to icemanmpls - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 65

Thread: An open letter to icemanmpls

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    NO ONE IS THREATENING YOUR LIFE.

    VPC - Concealed Carry Killers
    Those numbers are small in the overall scheme of gun violence. I think the SW state gang bangers alone got them beat many times over. Not a good argument for your case, CL.

  2.   
  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    And this you have from the mouths of our Founding Fathers? Or was this more of the liberal crap your professors dumped into your young and impressionable brain? Wow. You must have some pretty thick notebooks... Hung on their every word I'm sure. Idol worship...

    The only twisting I see being done here, is you twisting what you perceive to be the intentions of our Founding Fathers to benefit your (dare we call it) argument. And I bet that if given the power to force your twisted views down the throat's of weak minded sheep, You would have your own little... What's the word? Commune? Dictatorship? Something the likes thereof... I'm glad you were not included at the document signing...

    What is the color of the sky there?

    Peace...
    If we were living in 1790 I would agree with you. But its 2010. Why isn't everyone carrying a gun if your viewpoints are the right ones? Because your viewpoints are the ****** up ones. Stop talking about liberalism to me it is such ********. I was raised in a conservative household and I am considered to be one of the more conservative minded ones in my classroom. But that is neither here nor there, I know you hate educated people by the way you mock college as some sort of joke. Maybe if you spent more time in the library instead of going to walmart and denny's to test your open carry methods so you can post your experiences on the web, you would have not been sucked in by pseudo-religions. You evangelicals are giving the scientologists a run for their money with the **** you come up with. Its not that guns are owned by people, its that a lot of ****** up people legally own guns and kill people. Why can't you get that through your head?

  4. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Those numbers are small in the overall scheme of gun violence. I think the SW state gang bangers alone got them beat many times over. Not a good argument for your case, CL.
    ********. overall scheme? Are you saying that 162 dead innocent people is small? gang bangers kill each other, these people killed innocents. I can't believe you said those numbers were small. Its a human ******* life. If one person dies from **** like this, it isn't good. But there is a candle vigil for a gun owner that got killed in costco and over five pages on it on this site about how its the "pigs" and "governments" fault. How many candle vigils were held for these innocent people killed by "law-abiding citizens" where the government you so rely on for weapons allowed them to purchase the guns? I guess we are taking everyones word on the form asking about alcoholism/domestic dispute violence at the gun shop.

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    More good stuff from the VPC...

    Pajamas Media Violence Policy Center: Reinstate the Black Codes?

    Violence Policy Center or Vituperative Propaganda Center? | NewsBusters.org

    Yea, I'm sure their not spinning anything there... Sure...

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    NO ONE IS THREATENING YOUR LIFE.

    VPC - Concealed Carry Killers

    That should be an interesting read for you. Maybe God told them to do it? And read the PDF before you say it hasn't happened about once a month for the past 4 years. Even more than once. So what is your response to "only the bad guys kill people" "bad guys will get a gun no matter what". Maybe its all a hoax by the liberal media to put you guys in a bad light.
    Seriously?
    You quote the VPC ?
    Pa-leeeeeeez

    College grad BTW BSN/RN

    Now if you'll excuse me I 'm going to go lift weights and listen to Rush Limbaugh
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    CCW permit holders kill innocent people at least once a month. That is out of control. The lack of legislation preventing anyone from buying a gun is pathetic. I'm all for owning guns, but the fact that an individual can go buy a gun in the state of VA (my state) with a simple check is ludicrous. All responsible gun owners are responsible until they decide not to be. Nothing is stopping a pot dealer with no criminal records from buying a firearm to protect his sales. Any idiot can go to the store and buy a gun, take it home, load it, and accidentally blow his head off. That is utter lunacy. All you people complain about crime and violence but yet you won't support legislation to tighten the loose gun laws in place. Its not that I want guns gone, I want SOME sort of legislation that is reasonable. The problem with you right winger evangelical types is that you are not reasonable. You interpret the bible literally, believe it is your God given right to carry guns, and denounce everything that isn't branded wholesome and devil-free by your "pastors". And believe me, you individuals are the minority in America, and everyone knows it. Carrying guns around in a showboat fashion is not only insensitive but assholery. People die horrible deaths from gun violence and you sit back and push for guns on campuses. How insensitive are you to push guns on those people who have had loved ones taken away by what you advocate? You think they want to hear your ******** about how God wants you to take lives away? Hell no. All of you people will never have to use your guns and think you are doing something positive. Everyone here has their opinion and gung-ho attitudes about killing robbers and people in the street, yet not one of you has had to make that decision. All you do is speak of what you do not know, which is taking a human life.

    THE REASON GOD WAS INCLUDED IN THESE DOCUMENTS/CURRENCY WAS TO IRRITATE THE INTOLERANT NATURE OF BRITISH RULE. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CARRYING GUNS ALL OVER THE PLACE. GOD WAS INDICATED IN THESE DOCUMENTS TO REMIND US OF OUR RELIGIOUS FREEDOMS, NOT TO SERVE AS A ARGUMENT POINT FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE GOD GAVE THEM THE RIGHTS TO OWN GUNS. GOD GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO RELIGIOUS FREEDOM. WHEN YOU MUDDLE THESE TWO IDEALS YOU GET A TWISTED VIEWPOINT THAT SERVES TO WEAKLY REINFORCE THE REASON TO CARRY A GUN. FIGURING, HEY, IF WE TWIST THE WORDS OF DEAD MEN OVER 250 YEARS AGO MAYBE WE HAVE A LEGITIMATE ARGUMENT. ********.


    /end rant
    All that crime and violence that you speak about is not by law abiding citizen. It may be time that instead of getting your miss guided information from Moveon.org or similar propaganda sources to search for information which is factually accurate. Also, if you start reading history books and start doing critical thinking it will sever you much better then coming across like some ignorant fool. Mind you I am not calling YOU a fool. I am only suggesting that comments like the one you made certainly is very foolish. There are many liberal sites out there that despise individualism, personal responsibility and capitalism this is not one of them. ,
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  8. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    More good stuff from the VPC...

    Pajamas Media Violence Policy Center: Reinstate the Black Codes?

    Violence Policy Center or Vituperative Propaganda Center? | NewsBusters.org

    Yea, I'm sure their not spinning anything there... Sure...

    Peace...
    Are you kidding me? Those four weak examples of ccw permit holders foiling petty robberies is a ******* joke. One had a baseball bat, the other wanted money and cell phone and you try to kill that person? Not one of those examples was serious. Look up the cases online if you think those numbers in the pdf are fake. Stop changing the subject with a shittily written article by someone who cannot string together coherent trains of thought.

  9. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    All that crime and violence that you speak about is not by law abiding citizen. It may be time that instead of getting your miss guided information from Moveon.org or similar propaganda sources to search for information which is factually accurate. Also, if you start reading history books and start doing critical thinking it will sever you much better then coming across like some ignorant fool. Mind you I am not calling YOU a fool. I am only suggesting that comments like the one you made certainly is very foolish. There are many liberal sites out there that despise individualism, personal responsibility and capitalism this is not one of them. ,
    As someone who studies American History, I wouldn't tell me to read a history book. I could really care less what a bunch of evangelical nutcases on 56k modems think about me.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    ********. overall scheme? Are you saying that 162 dead innocent people is small? gang bangers kill each other, these people killed innocents. I can't believe you said those numbers were small. Its a human ******* life. If one person dies from **** like this, it isn't good. But there is a candle vigil for a gun owner that got killed in costco and over five pages on it on this site about how its the "pigs" and "governments" fault. How many candle vigils were held for these innocent people killed by "law-abiding citizens" where the government you so rely on for weapons allowed them to purchase the guns? I guess we are taking everyones word on the form asking about alcoholism/domestic dispute violence at the gun shop.
    Calm down my friend, medicine is on the way.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  11. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Seriously?
    You quote the VPC ?
    Pa-leeeeeeez

    College grad BTW BSN/RN

    Now if you'll excuse me I 'm going to go lift weights and listen to Rush Limbaugh
    So you insert catheters into people's dicks for a living while taking orders from an actual physician, in a women's profession. How immasculating. I can see why you carry a gun now.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Open Carry Argument
    By Mainsail in forum Open Carry Discussion
    Replies: 611
    Last Post: 05-23-2017, 04:42 PM
  2. An open letter to President Obama from Jon Voight
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:02 AM
  3. Open Letter To Glendale, AZ Councilmember & Mayor
    By milkmood in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 07:11 PM
  4. An Open Letter to Obama
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 09:19 AM
  5. Polymer Composite Lower Receiver
    By Red Hat in forum Long Guns Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 01:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast