An open letter to icemanmpls - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: An open letter to icemanmpls

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    As someone who studies American History, I wouldn't tell me to read a history book. I could really care less what a bunch of evangelical nutcases on 56k modems think about me.
    That is obviously not a true statement. Look at the spectacle you just become. Need for attention. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  2.   
  3. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900

    Are you really that stupid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    So you insert catheters into people's dicks for a living while taking orders from an actual physician, in a women's profession. How immasculating. I can see why you carry a gun now.
    I work in the ED of the local charity hospital I make 37.83 an hour and I get right around 12 hours of OT (56.75) a week. I work surrounded by cute women, I get mad respect when people find out what I do for a living, I can go anywhere in the world and get job in about 2 weeks. Oh and I actually save people's lives.

    What pathetic little career are you pursuing again?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    If we were living in 1790 I would agree with you. But its 2010. Why isn't everyone carrying a gun if your viewpoints are the right ones? Because your viewpoints are the ****** up ones. Stop talking about liberalism to me it is such ********. I was raised in a conservative household and I am considered to be one of the more conservative minded ones in my classroom. But that is neither here nor there, I know you hate educated people by the way you mock college as some sort of joke. Maybe if you spent more time in the library instead of going to walmart and denny's to test your open carry methods so you can post your experiences on the web, you would have not been sucked in by pseudo-religions. You evangelicals are giving the scientologists a run for their money with the **** you come up with. Its not that guns are owned by people, its that a lot of ****** up people legally own guns and kill people. Why can't you get that through your head?
    The people who choose to carry do and the ones that don't, simply don't. They have the choice and they choose. Taking away the choice is not the means to and end. That is the freedom. Look it up... You speak of dictatorship in it's very pure form. That was the very thing our Founding Fathers feared and tried to prevent from becoming the undoing of this nation as yet just and experiment in their time. Are you paying attention in class or just drooling at the professors?

    Hate educated people? Hummm interesting theory. Assumption. It seems to me that you are getting angry and loosing your cool here. I have my cool, I have to have it as I choose to carry a firearm for self defense by choice (see there is that freewill thing at work here). I'm not using curse words to get my point across unlike yourself. You have crossed the line into lunacy here and it is at this juncture where I'll dismiss you as a nuisance as your methods are flawed and your tone has become hostile. There shall be no further discourse.

    As if I'm going to agree with you and adopt your mindset simply because you used harsh language to get your point across... Talk about the primitive nature of man.. Yikes, I'm sure I'd need to carrying to have this discussion in person. At some point I could see you picking up a bar stool, coming at me with the sharp end of a broken pool stick, or throwing a bottle at me or someone else who disagrees with you.

    Anyway... It has been... Well, lackluster...

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    So you insert catheters into people's dicks for a living while taking orders from an actual physician, in a women's profession. How immasculating. I can see why you carry a gun now.
    Typical liberal mentality……. Blames everyone else for their own misery.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  6. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I work in the ED of the local charity hospital I make 37.83 an hour and I get right around 12 hours of OT 56.75 a week. I work surounded by cute women, I get mad respect when people find out what I do for a living, Oh and I actually save people's lives.

    What do you do again?
    WOAH big baller over here. I make 20.00 an hour as an intern without a degree. Your extra 16 a day probably pays for all of your guns and ammo. In a year I will be on something called a salary, you know, how people in real professions get paid. I guess going to Law school is pathetic these days?


    Focker.

  7. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    WOAH big baller over here. I make 20.00 an hour as an intern without a degree. Your extra 16 a day probably pays for all of your guns and ammo. In a year I will be on something called a salary, you know, how people in real professions get paid.


    Focker.

    Again, I actually save lives what is it you do?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  8. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Again, I actually save lives what is it you do?
    I'm going to let you win the little **** contest.

  9. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Ah the return of the "pubes" aka "ArmedFetus" aka "Conservative Liberal"...lol! It just can't contain itself. More profanity because of it's inferior education... more name calling because it doesn't have the mental capacity to argue or conduct a rational debate... What is truly scary is that this individual is running around with a gun!!

  10. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    WOAH big baller over here. I make 20.00 an hour as an intern without a degree. Your extra 16 a day probably pays for all of your guns and ammo. In a year I will be on something called a salary, you know, how people in real professions get paid. I guess going to Law school is pathetic these days?


    Focker.
    Getting paid a salary to be Barney Franks page is nothing to brag about.
    Neither is being a member of one of the lowest respected professions in America.

  11. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Ah the return of the "pubes" aka "ArmedFetus" aka "Conservative Liberal"...lol! It just can't contain itself. More profanity because of it's inferior education... more name calling because it doesn't have the mental capacity to argue or conduct a rational debate... What is truly scary is that this individual is running around with a gun!!
    I doubt he has a gun. Hell, I doubt he even has pewbs at his young age.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Open Carry Argument
    By Mainsail in forum Open Carry Discussion
    Replies: 611
    Last Post: 05-23-2017, 04:42 PM
  2. An open letter to President Obama from Jon Voight
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:02 AM
  3. Open Letter To Glendale, AZ Councilmember & Mayor
    By milkmood in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 07:11 PM
  4. An Open Letter to Obama
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 09:19 AM
  5. Polymer Composite Lower Receiver
    By Red Hat in forum Long Guns Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 01:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast