An open letter to icemanmpls - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: An open letter to icemanmpls

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Ah the return of the "pubes" aka "ArmedFetus" aka "Conservative Liberal"...lol! It just can't contain itself. More profanity because of it's inferior education... more name calling because it doesn't have the mental capacity to argue or conduct a rational debate... What is truly scary is that this individual is running around with a gun!!
    Not really, it stays locked up in my house. mental capacity? I'm arguing with someone who believes a pastor can tell him everything about his life through a sermon in which God talked to him. Yet I'm the inferior one?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Liberal View Post
    WOAH big baller over here. I make 20.00 an hour as an intern without a degree. Your extra 16 a day probably pays for all of your guns and ammo. In a year I will be on something called a salary, you know, how people in real professions get paid. I guess going to Law school is pathetic these days?

Focker.
    Conservative/Liberal isnít that like saying Christian/Atheist or Capitalism/Communism
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I see there is another troll on board here at USACarry. Is anyone monitering this site?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I think we have another case of PEWBS here...

Same Modus operandi ... Name calling, inability to follow or understand reason , angry at the world for no other reason than "it doesn't fit my idea of what the world should be". I recall he was an intern in DC or was it more like a congressional page kinda thing?

Anyway...Time to let the admins have their way.. My last post...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Enough...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567