Where do these people come from? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do these people come from?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I love the part where the illegal aliens give Obama some money so that he can afford to pay her welfare check.
    +1
    A. she dropped out of school by the 6th grade...
    B. slept or talked through her US government class....
    C. is her self an illegal.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Yeah he has run multiple segments like that, in one none of the kids could answer any of his questions until the granddad stepped in that is.... simple questions too like when was the war of 1812!!!
    I always hoped that the reason the people on that segment looked so stupid was simply stagefright (going stupid because of the camera in their face). Now I'm not so sure.

My high school history teacher once had to ask one of the other history teachers who won the French and Indian War - the French or the Indians.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    I always hoped that the reason the people on that segment looked so stupid was simply stagefright (going stupid because of the camera in their face). Now I'm not so sure.

My high school history teacher once had to ask one of the other history teachers who won the French and Indian War - the French or the Indians.
    BWAHAHAHAHA....No wait you were serious!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHA....No wait you were serious!
    Regrettably, yes. Fortunately my dad is a history teacher (not the one I took) and he was able to do damage control. I would have taken his class except I didn't want to put either of us in an awkward position.

She couldn't pronounce Leopard either.

Everyone knows that the Iraq and Afghanistan War is being fought between Iraq and Afghanistan over... oil... and religion.

And it's pronounced Leo (like the name Leonardo Di'Caprio) and Pard (like those evil, gun-toting cowboys in their cowboy movies referring to their partner).
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Well, assuming they vote, and/or are part of the 47% who pay no federal income tax...it's over.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Holy crap if I hadn't just listened to it I wouldn't have belived it . The lights are on but nobodys home

I'm not a big fan of Michael Savage, but he was fair and reasonable here. Jo seemed to portray the typical "sheeple" in America today, which is sad. I'd say "Jo" was a plant, but she didn't even have a grasp on the "playbook" talking points!
    There's that quote that Hannity plays about a woman not worrying about her mortgage or gas prices anymore because Obama is President. I work in the Behavioral Heath Profession, but most delusional thinking is now found elsewhere!

All men and women are created equal, but they dont perform, grow, or learn in an equal manner.
    Last edited by father-of-three; 08-24-2010 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Poor sentence structure!

Quote Originally Posted by myblacktruck View Post
    Holy crap if I hadn't just listened to it I wouldn't have belived it . The lights are on but nobodys home
    the lights werent even on if u ask me...

Some people were just born to be slaves I guess.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
    ~ Samuel Adams, debates of 1776
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12