‘Don’t tread on me’ flags start disputes around the country
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ‘Don’t tread on me’ flags start disputes around the country

‘Don’t tread on me’ flags start disputes around the country

‘Don’t tread on me’ flags start disputes around the country | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

"Arizona has a state statute that allows Arizonans to fly "the Stars and Stripes, the state flag, flags representing Indian nations as well as the official flags of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard," the Times reports."

So they can fly flags of indian nations and not an American Gadsen flag? Sounds like someone needs a history lesson. Another reason to give illegal aliens the boot in AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    If it is not an official military flag, why are we flying it in Afghanistan.
    It's the Texas state flag, adopted as the standard of the TEA party, Military personnel often fly their state flags as a sub banner overseas.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

It fly's everyday in my front yard.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

I'm still in shock that the ACLU is defending him.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

The flag was "officially" born here in SC, so of course many, many of us fly it.

Quote Originally Posted by emt232004 View Post
    ‘Don’t tread on me’ flags start disputes around the country | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

"Arizona has a state statute that allows Arizonans to fly "the Stars and Stripes, the state flag, flags representing Indian nations as well as the official flags of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard," the Times reports."

So they can fly flags of indian nations and not an American Gadsen flag? Sounds like someone needs a history lesson. Another reason to give illegal aliens the boot in AZ
    I'm all for flying the "Don't Tread On Me" flag, especially since it's part of our history. I would not complain about allowing the Indian Nations to fly their flag though as I believe they were here a bit before us.

Mine has been on my 30 foot pole in my front yard since I bought it at the Tea Party Express party on Boston Common last Spring. No 'Neighborhood Association" here to bother me though. What I do get comments on though is my bumper sticker which says "GO HOME! I'll pick my own tomatoes."
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I do get comments on though is my bumper sticker which says "GO HOME! I'll pick my own tomatoes."
    And where did you find such a bumber sticker so I too can support this?

Quote Originally Posted by emt232004 View Post
    And where did you find such a bumber sticker so I too can support this?
    I bought a roll of white contact paper and I make my own. A few of the neighbors are sporting them too.

The other one I make says That OBAMA sticker might as well say "I'M STUPID"
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I bought a roll of white contact paper and I make my own. A few of the neighbors are sporting them too.

The other one I make says That OBAMA sticker might as well say "I'M STUPID"
    Hey brother in MA. I'm gonna have to get some of those stickers just to piss off the local liberals. Will work for political stickers.

I'll PM you with an address if you'll ship 'em..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast