Not One Hand....

Thread: Not One Hand....

Cool Not One Hand....

I run tec support for Sunday service at church, sound lighting and when BHO was elected to office we had several weepers, people who were so elated he was elected to office they were about to cry, yeah it really annoyed me to hear them take the Mic when the pastor asked for blessing or needs..... Damn but it was hard to resist hitting the mute button....

Fast forward to todays (first traditional) service, in the sermon part of the subject was that 94% of American believe in God, and in the context he asked how many believe in Barrack Obama.... you could hear the crickets it was so quiet, so recanting he said "let me rephrase that show of hands, how many believe there is a president Barrack Obama..... NOT ONE HAND WAS RAISED!!! including the weepers of the past....

Second service (praise service = more kids) he repeated the experiment, this time he got a grand total 3 students to respond out of over 100 people...... No one wants to acknowledge BHO in his presidency what a change, Humm I wonder if that was the change BHO was talking about...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

3. Sounds like hope and change is beginning to work in that church . All thought there may have been supporter a in our church at first they would not dare raise a hand and I am sure they would not show there face now. But we are well South of the Mason Dixon line and not a prejudice bone in our bodys. Thank God it is happening some where in this country beside the deep South as we all need to be one country if we can. We shall see in November.