Ammo / Vehicle Stickers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ammo / Vehicle Stickers

Actually,

those will be useful on my ammo containers, gun locker and individual cases. Good ID stickers. Useful. To look more like European auto stickers, they should have a black border about an 1/8" from the outer edge if the other poster is still wanting auto style.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

+1 on ecocks ammo box labeling, etc. I'll order the 45ACP and 380 if and when they become available. They will also be a nice touch on my reloading bench.
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

Quote Originally Posted by benzuncle View Post
    I remind you that you can be "advertising" what's in your car with a bumper sticker. Tread carefully. Note Sgt. Sig's tag: Always Carry - Never Tell. That's as simple and smart as it gets.
    Yah I was thinking about an NRA sticker on my car but I really don't think I want to advertise. Any other thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by benzuncle View Post
    +1 on ecocks ammo box labeling, etc. I'll order the 45ACP and 380 if and when they become available. They will also be a nice touch on my reloading bench.
    Ask and you shall receive.

http://www.cafepress.com/usacarry/4833143

I've added a bunch more ammo types. If you would like any types that I'm missing or want the sticker to say something else just let me know and I'll make it.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by Unearthed View Post
    Yah I was thinking about an NRA sticker on my car but I really don't think I want to advertise. Any other thoughts on this?
    Same here, I don't have anything on my car. BUT I do like the idea of the stickers for my ammo cans. I'll be ordering some for mine.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Hootie Hoo! I'll be on'em like white on rice! Thanx Luke. ;)
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

My favorite gun related bumper sticker is still "Driver caries less than $50 worth of ammunition." Of course if prices keep going up that could soon mean only 2 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by lukemccoy View Post
    Well I couldn't make a black one since their stickers are white but let me know if this is what you are looking for.

http://www.cafepress.com/usacarry.227896034

If so I'll make a few other's with other calibers.
    Looks almost exactly like I'm looking for. How much trouble would a black border be around it? If not, it's no biggie. I'll take one.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    Looks almost exactly like I'm looking for. How much trouble would a black border be around it? If not, it's no biggie. I'll take one.
    The black border wasn't looking good as it doesn't allow me to print all the way to the edge of the sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    If anyone knows where I can get a sticker that says "My gun has killed less people that Ted Kennedys car" let me know also. I have not seen that one in a while.
    Amazon.com: Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun Large Bumper Sticker: Automotive

Do a Google search and you can find anything out there!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast