Ammo / Vehicle Stickers - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ammo / Vehicle Stickers

1. Stickers

Danno said..."I've already told my wife - my daughter's first date - the boy comes in, I'll be sitting at the table, in my wife-beater, cleaning my guns..."

My brother did that. He was cleaning his shotgun when the poor beau showed up--the first and only date he had with my niece too!

I personally like the statement by Sigmund Freud, "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Now if that isn't true, I don't know what is!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyo View Post
    My favorite gun related bumper sticker is still "Driver caries less than $50 worth of ammunition." Of course if prices keep going up that could soon mean only 2 rounds.
    I like that. If I still had my old beater truck... I could get stopped 4 or 5 times a day in CA for "probable cause":Papagaai:

4. Ted's car is found on the Patriot post.com

I am looking for " If its Tourist Season why can't we shoot them"

I don't like bumper stickers of any kind. If I did decide to put one on my vehicle I'll put something on it that like minded people would understand that stupid Bg's wouldn't. Something like...

Pro 2A

Castle Doctrine enforcer

7 + 1 the only way to travel

IWB on board

Baby G26 on board

You get the idea.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I just went back into a pickup. I am so angry with the love affair the press has with the liberal candidate I had to get the little guy wizzing on nobama biden. I trave thru the PR of Ithaca,NY (10 square miles surrounded by reality). I really do not mind having a few pro 2nd stickers showing It causes them stress. Almost as much as killing Bambi. Whatever I can do to cause a liberal stress is a good thing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123