Ammo / Vehicle Stickers
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ammo / Vehicle Stickers

Ammo / Vehicle Stickers

Maybe some of you could help me here....I'm trying to find a sticker to put in the back glass of my truck. You've probably all seen the style I'm looking for, but the content isn't available. It's just a black oval with some lettering in the center of it, usually abbreviations for places where people like to vacation. The one I want will say ".40 S&W". I went to Cafepress.com, but couldn't figure it all out. Any suggestions?
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

If anyone knows where I can get a sticker that says "My gun has killed less people that Ted Kennedys car" let me know also. I have not seen that one in a while.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I remind you that you can be "advertising" what's in your car with a bumper sticker. Tread carefully. Note Sgt. Sig's tag: Always Carry - Never Tell. That's as simple and smart as it gets.

Instead, consider the bumper sticker that my son and I saw yesterday:
    Reach Out and Touch Someone - No, Not There!
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

Cafepress.com has a ton of the "Kennedy's Car" stickers....
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

I personally like this...

I like this:
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

echo_5 Guest

Talking roflmao

Danno, that's the coolest T-shirt ever!:D

Oh yeah... I've already told my wife - my daughter's first date - the boy comes in, I'll be sitting at the table, in my wife-beater, cleaning my guns...

Thank goodness she's only 2 right now... I can wait... a long time for any of that...
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

When our Son-in -law first asked us if he could take our daughter out my wife told him that we love our daughter very much and that I have a lot of guns. When he came over I had a few spread out on the table cleaning them. She of course now has her CHL and he has taken the course and will have his soon. Perhaps someday he will do the same thing to a young man that I did to him.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Well I couldn't make a black one since their stickers are white but let me know if this is what you are looking for.

http://www.cafepress.com/usacarry.227896034

If so I'll make a few other's with other calibers.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Easy enough, I added a 9mm one.

http://www.cafepress.com/usacarry.227901571

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast