this should P you off.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: this should P you off....

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    G5 Ö. I had to ask Ö..Might you be the Iceman but more submissive?? Donít get your panties in a wad if you are not.
    Interesting that I would be accused of being theicemanminiapolis seeing as how I was one of his favorite targets for personal attacks. I am also not NavyLT, I was accused of being him as well. Suffice to say, there is only one G50AE, as much as I think it would be cool to have an identical twin, I don't.

3. Please don’t take it as an insult but as a compliment. I thought iceman made good contributions as well as being very amusing and very witty and knew just how to get certain folks panties in a wad.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Please donít take it as an insult but as a compliment. I thought iceman made good contributions as well as being very amusing and very witty and knew just how to get certain folks panties in a wad.
    He was also realy good at using photoshop, or some similar program, to make odd editted photos. I think that more than anything was his trademark.

I never thought I'd live to see the shape of America in the shape it's in, and every day it's getting worse. I've seen it coming a long time ago. If nothing is done about it...sorry, I could go on and on and...Where do you start...and when would it end?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    you mean RELIGION AND GUNS sorry but no guns just misdirected teachers.....
    Religion and Guns - Keep all religion discussions in this forum. Due to the many different views, please refrain from ALL FIGHTING, BICKERING, and INSTIGATING. Anyone breaking these rules will be banned.

Yeah, that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TMG100 View Post
    I never thought I'd live to see the shape of America in the shape it's in, and every day it's getting worse. I've seen it coming a long time ago. If nothing is done about it...sorry, I could go on and on and...Where do you start...and when would it end?
    You start with voting. Now is the time to start cleaning house. Remember it is the House of Representatives that has the constitutional power to spend money not the President. He can only suggest things, they don't have to give him the money to do it. The Democrats have been in power for six years. If you like the direction we are heading by all means keep these people in power.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12