this should P you off....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this should P you off....

Angry this should P you off....

If not then you are not an American!!!

Shock Video: U.S. text books: Muslims Discovered America
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

"Look on me and answer, O Lord my God. Give light unto my eyes, or I will sleep in death; my enemy will say, 'I have overcome him', and my foes will rejoice when I fall.
    (Ps 13:3,4)

WAKE UP AMERICA! The "enemy" is at the gate!

4. The enemy is the “Jack Ass in the white house, setting the stage for Muslims to infiltrate out government. Indonesia is the world’s largest Muslim nation, with a population nearing 240 million. In January 1968 reports noted that Obama (Barry Soetoro) was reported as an Indonesian citizen whose stepfather, listed on school documents as L Soeotoro. In other words Barry was listed as a “Muslim with “Indonesian citizenship” No wonder Barry want to be more tolerant an Sharia compliant.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Liberal progressives like Obama and his buddies have been destroying this nation from within for years. We the people keep empowering them every election cycle. Its time to send the pendulum the other direction.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

6. This is a big game with the dems and rep. The republicans new under Bush that they ran up the largest deficits and expansion of government in history. The Rep figured let some Dem get in there and really screw up the works so they could triumphant in the next election and then resume the hoodwink of the sheeple. Vote Rep or Dem = same old ********. Barry husein is just taking advantage of the situation.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Nuke Islam. Mexico too while we're at it.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

8. Shock video? I can see the same thing on 60 minutes any Sunday night.

Athiests have been practicing the same tactics since the 70's. America was founded by leaders with a bible in one and a gun in the other. America will be defended by the same.

Shouldn't this post be placed in the Religion forum?

10. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    G5 Ö. I had to ask Ö..Might you be the Iceman but more submissive?? Donít get your panties in a wad if you are not.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    you mean RELIGION AND GUNS sorry but no guns just misdirected teachers.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast