Shipyard Pumpkinhead

Thread: Shipyard Pumpkinhead

Shipyard Pumpkinhead

Pumpkinhead Ale - Shipyard Brewing Co. - Portland, ME - BeerAdvocate

Has anyone tried this ale? I'm not a beer guy. I swear... we can have a party here on Christmas, and if friends leave 24 beers here, they can come back for a July 4th cook out and 22 of them will still be here.

But my buddy gave me one to try, and I just bought my second 6 pack this week! and a 6 pack of Blue Moon to compare it to because Pumpkinhead got BAD reviews and Blue Moon was #2. I couldn't even taste the spices in the BM though, and don't even look for an excuse to open a pumpkinhead.

Hi. My name is OldOwl and I'm a pumpkiholic.

I hope they stop making this stuff by winter or I'll be in trouble. And I DON'T like beer!

YouTube - Beer Review #50 Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Pumpkinhead Beer? Will have to try that one. If you like it that's the only reason you need. I have always liked regular Coors. Never really cared for the light beers.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Guinness!

5. I worked at a liquor store that sold that. It's good, but I wouldn't want it all the time. Stella Artois is where's it at.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekDanger View Post
    I worked at a liquor store that sold that. It's good, but I wouldn't want it all the time. Stella Artois is where's it at.
    Not a bad choice either.

Here is another Review..

Shipyard Pumpkin Ale

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit