what kind of man stomps on a woman's head - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what kind of man stomps on a woman's head

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I'm guessing you are a moveon.org plant, trying to make Rand Paul supporters look like ignorant Neanderthals.
    That's a prety good guess.

3. Are you sure that's a woman? Looked pretty tame to me. She may have a case for simple assault based on the video, but she was apparently unruly in the moments leading up to this event. All said, pretty lame on all counts, and the supporter certainly didn't look or act like a thug, just someone trying to control an unruly individual. Like I said, pretty lame.

4. Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I watched it several times and it appeared to be her shoulder not head. NONE THE LESS! I don't care who was the stomper and stompee or what political party was which. If I'd been standing there I'd have splattered his nose for him. INEXCUSABLE!
    That's the spirit, start a brawl!

5. She also vowed "further legal action."
    "My memory of it is sort of that of a traumatized person," she said. "I distinctly remember a blow to my head."
    Lauren Valle, who was dragged to the ground and had her head stepped on during a scuffle outside last night's Kentucky Senate debate, detailed the attack in a conference call with several reporters. She described it as being at least as bad as the footage suggests.
    Ther whole thing was staged and you are buying into it. The free loader is now getting exactly what she wanted. Wake up the writing is on the wall. Right from the obama and the demecrabs play book. I saw no stomping on the head. stoning muslim girl - Google Search

HEY NOGOGS if she wants a cause she should be protesting over in caveman land. She learned how to work the system!! "Boring Within" How do you know Tim Profitt did not just have a child die in Afganestan and this Maxist came to cause trouble.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I'm willing to bet that the guy that pushed her/his shoulder down with his foot was from MoveOn also.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

pulled video

Well, "YouTube" pulled the video for not fitting their rules.
    I remember when POTUS Obama was campaining and some woman said she was attacked for supporting him and later it was found out that she did it herself, you never know what some people will pull to support their candidate....
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    What would happen if someone tried to walk up to the "thug-in-chief" with an unknown object?

I suspect this woman was deliberately trying to provoke a strong reaction.

-Doc
    For once we agree there Doc.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

Did you all see the rest of the video? What happened first? It shows the whaco trying to hit RP in the limo with a sign or something. Then she was wrestled to the ground. She deserved everything she got. She was a threat and was dealt with properly.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    I would submit to you nogods before you pass judgment and any claims of wrong doing that you should have all the facts. This wacko left wing bed wetter was looking for camera time, who knew that she didn’t have a bomb strapped to her. She has done this sort of thing many times. She was obvious a threat that need to be stopped! They acted well and stopped the possible threat by what ever means. It is about time that the conservatives got some balls and fight back. His foot was on her shoulder. She’s lucky she did get her head stomped in. Statement like yours incite this sort of piss off. If the guys who held here down blew up with her bomb would they still be sissies?
    Damn straight. If the woman wants to throw her weight around pushing and shoving, and then gets "educated", works for me. Act like a thug, you get treated like one.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Nogods: score=0

By review she came looking for the fight. If you were approached by a female in an aggressive manner and she threatened you or made moves that if made by a male you would consider them aggression, would you fail to defend yourself or others?

When you believe the opposite sex is incapable of aggression and inflicting injury you have made a mistake that will cost you your life...

The story of Samson and Delilah.. Oh wait, yea, no belief in God. You'd never read this story... Hummmm...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast