what kind of man stomps on a woman's head
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what kind of man stomps on a woman's head

what kind of man stomps on a woman's head

first let me say that although I'm not a Rand Paul fan, I feel bad that this incident will be used by some to attack him . We all need to remember that actions of a candidates' supports are not those of the candidate (unless of course the candidate encourages such behavior and i don't think Rand Paul has done any such thing.)

So lets just focus this discussion on Tim Proffit, the sissy who stomped on the head of a woman being held down on the ground by two other sissies. Any one of my daughters could probably kick the butts of all three of those sissies.

Thug Curb Stomps MoveOn Supporter

The answer to your question is...not much of one. Pretty much a bunch of thug wannabes.

I watched it several times and it appeared to be her shoulder not head. NONE THE LESS! I don't care who was the stomper and stompee or what political party was which. If I'd been standing there I'd have splattered his nose for him. INEXCUSABLE!
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

5. I would submit to you nogods before you pass judgment and any claims of wrong doing that you should have all the facts. This wacko left wing bed wetter was looking for camera time, who knew that she didn’t have a bomb strapped to her. She has done this sort of thing many times. She was obvious a threat that need to be stopped! They acted well and stopped the possible threat by what ever means. It is about time that the conservatives got some balls and fight back. His foot was on her shoulder. She’s lucky she did get her head stomped in. Statement like yours incite this sort of piss off. If the guys who held here down blew up with her bomb would they still be sissies?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

She was there to do exactly what she did and that was stir up trouble. The left wing loons are good at that.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    I would submit to you nogods before you pass judgment and any claims of wrong doing that you should have all the facts. This wacko left wing bed wetter was looking for camera time, who knew that she didn’t have a bomb strapped to her. She has done this sort of thing many times. She was obvious a threat that need to be stopped! They acted well and stopped the possible threat by what ever means. It is about time that the conservatives got some balls and fight back. His foot was on her shoulder. She’s lucky she did get her head stomped in. Statement like yours incite this sort of piss off. If the guys who held here down blew up with her bomb would they still be sissies?
    I'm guessing you are a moveon.org plant, trying to make Rand Paul supporters look like ignorant Neanderthals.

If you think someone has a bomb strapped to them you don't stomp on their head (or even their shoulder) while they are held down by two others.

BTW - if you listen to the audio you'll hear others telling Mr. sissy to stop.

It is about time that the conservatives got some balls and fight back.?
    Words of wisdom. Supposedly, conservatives out number liberals here 2 to 1. Yet we slink around with our tails between our legs and speak in whispers. I totally agree we need to man up, and stop knuckling under to these whineyass wimps.Take our country back and let them sulk in the corner or drink the KoolAid.

Still. Ya don't treat a skinny little girl like that no matter how mentally deranged she is. That's somebody daughter. And somebody should have brought her up better. If it had been my daughter, I'd rather have seen her subdued by being dragged off by her hair than having her torso crushed.

Now if it were the Black Panthers or SEIU beating on her, nothing would ever happen. But just watch this get blown out of proportion.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

I would submit to you nogods before you pass judgment and any claims of wrong doing that you should have all the facts. This wacko left wing bed wetter was looking for camera time, who knew that she didn’t have a bomb strapped to her. She has done this sort of thing many times. She was obvious a threat that need to be stopped! They acted well and stopped the possible threat by what ever means. It is about time that the conservatives got some balls and fight back. His foot was on her shoulder. She’s lucky she did get her head stomped in. Statement like yours incite this sort of piss off. If the guys who held here down blew up with her bomb would they still be sissies?

Profitt going to jail and Rand paying Valle a lot of money!
    A brave man stomps a woman being held down by another man. She was already down threat was gone.
    Every man there was a *****! Not one took out Profitt. Come Try that here.

Oh, grow apair "nancy"
    Hey, sh!t happens. I mean what did the crazy women expect. She definately had questionable motives. She was wearing a wig and was up to no good pushing through the crowd. I saw the vid twice, and she wasn't injured. Plus the guy had to be some type of security as he detained the nut, You clearly heard him call for the police and I view it as he was detaining her.

She put herself in that position. If it was the president, she would probably have a dislocated shoulder and also had been arrested.

What would happen if someone tried to walk up to the "thug-in-chief" with an unknown object?

I suspect this woman was deliberately trying to provoke a strong reaction.

-Doc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast