The United States of Earth - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The United States of Earth

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Life is not worth living without true liberty and freedom, at least that's how I feel. So in that case I'd stand among those who would threaten the possibility of that sick demented dream becoming reality... Death is a constant; how, when, and where are the variables and for those who believe in the promise of life ever after, nothing to fear...
    Dude, chill out. It was was supposed to be a joke - satire. What I posted is arduously agreeing with you all's feelings.

Sheesh. You people need to get a grip for cryin' out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Dude, chill out. It was was supposed to be a joke - satire. What I posted is arduously agreeing with you all's feelings.

Did it ever occur to you that I know how to push your buttons? And perhaps enjoy the activity?

I'm quite calm... You seem to be riled up...

It's all ya'll by the way, plural...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Forum etiquette:

Posts made in jest of satirical nature usually end with a smiley of this nature. Even when confrontational, these indicate that the post is made in good nature.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

I learned that when I was made an honorary Texan Pretty high degree for a MASShole.

Exclamation Y'all

It's spelled y'all, not ya'll and y'all is singular, the plural form is all y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    It's spelled y'all, not ya'll and y'all is singular, the plural form is all y'all.
    LOl Why you teaching that northern ner how we talk.

You don't find it funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post

Well as asinine as it sounds their is enough happing in the world to yield credence to this New World Order idea. The US Stock market crashes along with the economy and the effect is felt world wide. How is that even possible without something happing behind the scenes that connects all of the worlds economy together. The new term Global Economy what they hell is that suppose to mean since each nation has its own currency.

These are some of the things that have caught my attention and has me watching for more. As I was told that the NWO would make one currency that would be used world wide. But looking at the US economy we do not even have enough printed and coin money to cover all the binary bits that are shown in our bank accounts. If everyone went to their banks and cashed their paycheck and wanted cash their would be a lot of us not getting any money due to most of the currency is in binary bits stored on a server. So if you make the leap the NWO has already began setting their plans into action.

So only time will tell.

It's no secret any more. David Rockefeller thanked the media for keeping it a secret for so long in public, and they know the end game is near, so close they can taste it, and have come out of the shadows. This is the root of all evil on Earth, the global elite planning to enslave the masses. We think genocide is impossible in America? Think again. I have spent years and lots of money trying to wake people up to this and is partially why I'm in financial trouble today. I'm not broke, but I just get by. I finally gave up. Americans are complacent ignorant and lazy, and you can't tell them anything for the most part. Something has to bite them on the ass before they acknowledge it exists. I still pay for a private server in AZ to keep many videos on the internet which you tube blocked because of complaints. The NWO plan is alive and well, and the root of ALL the troubles in the world. It is the common denominator, and they hack away at freedom from every direction so we are divided and on the defensive all the time.

YouTube - New World Order

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Hummmmm... I've seen y'all, ya'll and yawl... I'll consider myself informally instructed, but I'll remain steadfast in my belief that because it is a slang term spelling becomes irrelevant... The meaning was conveyed...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Arrow The NWO in TNA

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    The NWO plan is alive and well, and the root of ALL the troubles in the world.
    I guess Scott Hall got over his drug problems, and Eric Bishoff is going to get picked up by TNA.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast