The United States of Earth
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The United States of Earth

The United States of Earth

Looking back with the benefit of 60 years hindsight it is possible to be unaware of just how unlikely the creation of the United States of Earth was at the start of the twenty first century. If you're under forty, of course, you are the second generation born a citizen of Earth, but just how did this eminently sensible political arrangement come about, and why did it take so long to come to pass?

Read more...

nice idealistic idea.... never work.
    too many diverse cultures that want to be individualistic and or to convert every one else to be like them....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

You're taking that seriously? C'mon dude, you gotta be yankin' my chain...

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    You're taking that seriously? C'mon dude, you gotta be yankin' my chain...
    I take it very seriously along with about 3,000,000 other like minded well trained heavily armed well prepared Americans who strongly oppose it. Where do you think that stuff comes from, Marvel comics?
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Where do you think that stuff comes from, Marvel comics?
    Fear and ignorance..
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by sFe View Post
    Fear and ignorance..
    Quite the contrary. Fear and ignorance is exactly what those who perpetuate the rise of a New World Order depend on to execute their well laid plans. Anyone who denies the assault on America's sovereignty by the NWO is the epitome of ignorance.

YouTube - The New World Order is Here!

Quite the contrary. Fear and ignorance is exactly what those who perpetuate the rise of a New World Order depend on to execute their well laid plans. Anyone who denies the assault on America's sovereignty by the NWO is the epitome of ignorance.

YouTube - The New World Order is Here!

Exactly.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Arrow The NWO

Anyone who denies the assault on America's sovereignty by the NWO is the epitome of ignorance.
    I guess it is no coincidence that the man who started the NWO, Terry Bollea, AKA Hulk Hogan, is now back in the wrestling business. Kevin Nash and Sting both wrestle under the same promotion. Once their friend Lex Lugar gets out of jail (drug charges) no doubt he will rejoin the NWO as well.

LOL You funny guy!

1984... I recall it ended badly for Winston...

George Soros and all the rest of the individuals suffering from megalomania, would love noting more than to see a fully integrated society that spans the globe in which the members of the society feel as though they are free and have liberty, yet live under the controls and restrictions imposed by others who play "False Gods"..
    As indicated by OldOwl, there are those among us who will be resistive to that nightmare to the point of revolution and a willingness sacrifice life to see it prevented.

Life is not worth living without true liberty and freedom, at least that's how I feel. So in that case I'd stand among those who would threaten the possibility of that sick demented dream becoming reality... Death is a constant; how, when, and where are the variables and for those who believe in the promise of life ever after, nothing to fear...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast