Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody on this site new members and old. I'm very thankful we all have this great site and a special thanks to Luke for providing it!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else as well. I'm busy looking through Thanksgiving recipes.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I can taste the food already! Can't wait!

Same to you and everyone else here!

-Doc

Amen and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I know I have more to be thankful for than I can imagine.

Here's to our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Coasties who are away from their families this year, Godspeed and blessings to them and their families this Thanksgiving and Christmas.
    Heavily medicated for your protection.

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    Amen and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I know I have more to be thankful for than I can imagine.

Here's to our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Coasties who are away from their families this year, Godspeed and blessings to them and their families this Thanksgiving and Christmas.
    Amen to that, and thank you USA Carry!

I asked my wife tonight. Why are we bringing six pots of cooked veggies an hour north to NH instead of your brother bringing the turkey down here again?

She said... because he got special permission for all the guys to use the gun range up there.

AHHH! I KNEW there was a good reason! Might as well just load my whole safe in the truck, I don't have that many trigger locks.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Ditto. Hope each and everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post

Very Well Said , Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone. Be Safe and Back Away From The Table Before Spontaneous combustion..

Bad time to start my new diet lol. I may be falling off the weight loss train today

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!