Delta Airlines!!! Again!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta Airlines!!! Again!!!

she showed up close to 3 hours early, problem is a multitude of issues...

real bad and slow service at check in...

no wheel chair despite request....

real sloppy people at TSA despite her military ID with a Top Secret clearance level...

would not let her try the full body scanner but made her wait for over an hour for someone to pat her down all this despite her repeated protest her flight was due to leave...

she offered to take off the brace and hobble though again (torn ACLU) request refused....

the fact that they refused to notify the airline of the delay...

the fact that the delta flight left early...

a who cares attitude by delta after the fact as she tries to get booked to her connecting flight...

lack of PM as her new flight is canceled due to maintenance issues...

again the who cares attitude by delta as she again tries to re book, connecting flight long gone...

her 3rd flight is canceled due to maintenance issues...

this time she went to the USO which stepped in to help and were according to her stellar in helping, giving aid, food, and comfort to a solder on the road, so just to opposite for the Denver USO KUDOS... She got a direct flight into Grand Rapids at midnight tonight, it was that or a lay over in Chicago with a early flight to Lansing. But we still have to go to Lansing tomorrow to pick up her luggage which will not be there till then...

not all air lines are the same bottom line, although I do not consider myself a frequent flyer, I have been snagged by early departures before, having them close the door early as I am running across the airport to catch my connecting flight, has happened at least twice to me in the last 2 years alone, they over book during the holidays, tell you to be at the gate an hour before the flight, if you are late for any reason your seat is gone, they want every spot filled so a little inconvenience is of no consequence to them...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    she showed up close to 3 hours early, problem is a multitude of issues...
    Questions:

- What airport? Sounds like something going on at a hub, maybe on a partner airline?

- Flying regular fare or standby?
    Islander's Law: Registration is Preparation for Confiscation

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Thanks when she gets here I will have access to her flight information (number etc) in more detail.
    I got a response back from my buddy at Delta. He's having lunch with a bunch of Delta folks today and then heading over to the military lounge where he will bring this up with the customer service people. He really needs some details to follow up on this though. Airlines, airports, flight numbers... Without any info he can't do a whole lot.
    You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.

Well I'll give this one last shot. I have people at Delta interested in getting to the bottom of this. Again today they asked for specifics about the flights so they could look into it. Once again I had to tell them that I had none. Please either PM me with the information or at the very least post something here to say that you just wanted to blow off steam and really don't care about fixing the problem.
    You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.

SHELDON,

You made a very public post trashing an airline. It would be proper to fill in a few facts so we readers can evaluate and judge the actions in context.

1. Flying regular or standby?

2. What airports?

Even better would be to provide real details to badarac, since he has someone to research this.

Best,
    I
    Islander's Law: Registration is Preparation for Confiscation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12