What do you guys do for a living? - Page 14
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you guys do for a living?

Whose idea was it to resurrect this thread after nine months? Not upset about it or anything, because I did enjoy it while it was going strong, but I thought it had faded into thread heaven, that's all.

always newer people to add what they do I guess.

I work in financial services. licensed to do investments, (retirement accounts such as regular or roth IRA's, mutual funds, annuities and so on)insurance, loans, and debt elimination.

also a musician on the side and karate instructor.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Retired Army Nurse...Working as a Civilian Nurse (Critical Care). Stay healthy, you don't want to see me either, unless absolutely necessary.

If I tell you, I'd have to kill you..........

I was ASE master auto and GM Certified tech for 20 years. Now, I'm in Insurance, starting off as an Appraiser/ Adjuster and currently as a South East US Regional Appraiser Supervisor and also do work as a Freelance Photographer.
    Raul In Sunny Tavernier, The Florida Keys.
    Glock: Feed it dirt, it'll still work.
    CWFL. Speak softly and carry concealed!

I've been in insurance for over 30 years doing pretty much all aspects, and owned my own agency for the last 15. Semi-retired now, looking for something else to do really. In the meantime fishing and hunting which I didn't get to do enough while working full time.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Whose idea was it to resurrect this thread after nine months? Not upset about it or anything, because I did enjoy it while it was going strong, but I thought it had faded into thread heaven, that's all.
    Hey, I missed this one the first time around--fascinating group here.

I'm a stay at home mom, teeball coach, advisor to my cub scout, unpaid cook, nurse, child psychologist, hair dresser (especially Sunday mornings), seamstress, chauffeur, tutor, and maid (among other things). I sell guns on the side.
    Last edited by mom of 3 angels; 08-25-2008 at 06:30 PM.

I am a Regional Sales Manager for a A/C and Heat manufacture. If I can help you, I will try.
    Doug G

If Obama is elected my wife and I may have to go into a new business. The Iron and Steal business. She will have to iron and I will have to steal.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Patch Delta View Post
    Retired Army Nurse...Working as a Civilian Nurse (Critical Care). Stay healthy, you don't want to see me either, unless absolutely necessary.
    Welcome to USA Carry, Patch Delta!

11. I help businesses improve and be profitable........Business Consultant.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast