What do you guys do for a living? - Page 17
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you guys do for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by blooeyesguy View Post
    Supervisor in an armored car company.
    Do you get to keep floor drops.... ohhh my bad!

3. No but got first chance to get rare coins a couple of times.I worked as a driver for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    No but got first chance to get rare coins a couple of times.I worked as a driver for a while.
    Oldest daughter also has CCW works at Tractor supply N she saves all the oddball money she comes across, to date she has a 1951 $50 dollar bill in near mint, several either blank or partially cut, stamped coins in all denominations, a quarter with the extra corn on it, and a completely un-plated penny, along with all the silver coins that some customers use. One gal came in and paid for her order with several rolls of silver quarters N she bought them all from the register.

5. I run a small electronics manufacturing company. We design and build a lot of microprocessor based instruments and devices. We do contract manufacturing and prototyping as well as PCB layout and design.

If anyone needs some work done in these areas let me know. I could use the extra work to pay for more guns and ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Oldest daughter also has CCW works at Tractor supply N she saves all the oddball money she comes across, to date she has a 1951 $50 dollar bill in near mint, several either blank or partially cut, stamped coins in all denominations, a quarter with the extra corn on it, and a completely un-plated penny, along with all the silver coins that some customers use. One gal came in and paid for her order with several rolls of silver quarters N she bought them all from the register.
    Working as a security guard at a check cashing store, I come across unusual coins all the time. I just throw all of them in an old hair grease container on the dresser.

I work in IT for the State of Florida. I'm also neck-deep into politics and am a freelance writer for local magazines.

My most useful skill though is probably being able to find you the very best price on college textbooks. I brokered textbook sales for a while and made more than I did actually working at the bookstore itself.

Telecommunication Engineer. I work with Voice over IP systems. I have a strong back ground in data networking/Microsoft Windows Seervers. My peers at the office have a strong background in legacy TDM/Analog telephony. We put our heads together to provide Enterprise class communication services for a medium sized contact center, and regular business users.

Laid Off Conrols Engineer. A Special version of an Electrician.. I ain't gota clue how to do a 3-way. I do Special Automation and Robotic integration.. Sorry

Manufacturing Engineering Planner for airliners. If any of you are planning to build an airliner get in touch.
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

I was a field engineer, now I'm retired because of disabilities.
    Molon labe!

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast