What do you guys do for a living? - Page 20
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you guys do for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Didn't know that they made "bullet proof" vests. Gotta get me one of thems..... Would love to replace my "bullet resistant" body armor.

gf
    You know what I mean. No need to be a smart *****, kinda like when someone on this board pretends they don't know what someone is talking about when a newbie uses the term clip instead of magazine.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I fdeel kind of outclassed here. I went to school to be a machinest, after a ywaer didn't like it, so went to work selling maitenence equiptment. Company went out of business because of competition from China. Got into construction, and became a stonemason. Now this big downturn has pretty well done for that. I was certified to teach our state's (nc)ccw class early this year, and i am doing well at that, but who knows for how long?

I am also a Deacon in my church, which takes some time, and I work security at church which keeps me busy all day Sunday, and wednesday night.I think i will pursue the firearms training thing. I really enjoy it, and it pays the bills. I have published a few magazine articles, but not for money. That would be fun, too, but i am not sure what that kind of work pays. One thing for sure, God will provide. He always has, he always will.

qw

I feel kind of outclassed here.
    DM357, I don't know why...you seem to kind of be a jack of all trades. Always a sign of an intelligent person.
    - FreedomsAdvocate
    Citizenship ought to be reserved for those who carry arms. - Aristotle
    My latest article on Associated Content

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomsAdvocate View Post
    DM357, I don't know why...you seem to kind of be a jack of all trades. Always a sign of an intelligent person.

I agree. Kinda reminds me of Hank Hill, from the series King of the Hill, who is a propane salesman by day, and a jack of all trades by night and on the weekends.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Does anyone here work for the Big 3 auto companies? Are you out looking for work in anticipation of a layoff or are you sticking with your companies?
    I'm retired from one of them but worried nonetheless!

I am a government employee.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by {TEX**Hawaii(( View Post
    I am a government employee.
    At least you didn't say you were here to help us.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    At least you didn't say you were here to help us.

That would be the FBI.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I'm retired from one of them but worried nonetheless!
    Do you stand to lose your pension in the event of their collapse, or is it guaranteed to you no matter what?

Benjamin Franklin

I'm GM/Co owner of a online store that sells Paintball gear airsoft gear. As well as tactical training gear for police and military with high end paintball guns. We are going to be moving more into the tactical side with Concealed carry holsters and other gear soon. Police duty gear and more. On the side i work as a merchandiser for some stores. Getting ready to go back to school or become a cop. Studying for my LEE's right now ( Law Enforcement Entry Exam's) So if i pass all that i should be a cop some time next year.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast