What do you guys do for a living? - Page 22
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you guys do for a living?

Detection Dogs.

I train explosive and acceletant detection K-9s.

Electrician, and part time bass tournament angler.

Engineer in the heavy lift business.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Retired school administrator in Newark NJ. Once retired moved from New Jermany to the freedom of Pa. Now I feel like an American again. Started a DVD business- creating DVD's from personal pictures. If you want - check out the site:
    www.CreatingMemoriesdvd.com

Electrician,Well used to be. Now I'm a crippled begot
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

I work full time at a common gas station franchise and part time doing security/property protection. For security I work under an FL "D" licence, therefore it is illegal to bring a firearm with me. I can keep it in my vehicle, locked, but never on my person. The FL "D" licence negates the "W" (carry) licence by written law.
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

I'm a college student going to be a safety manager/engineer.

Full time Administrative Assistant in purchasing at the local detention center and part time at a local gun shop w/indoor range. I work the latter for fun.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
    Theodore Roosevelt

I run heavy equipment, mostly loaders, at a gold mine.

I am a blacksmith specializing in architectural ironwork.

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast