What do you guys do for a living? - Page 27
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you guys do for a living?

retail sales manager for one of the top NFL Football teams. Also a full time criminal justice student hoping to graduate by next may. Then to the POLICE academy. Hail.
    Tony
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to Justice everywhere".
    -MLK

Hey Guys, This is my first post. I am a Plumbing Contractor here in GA with plenty of time on my hands...lol This looks like a great site. I'm glad I found it. I am just getting into this whole gun thing. I see this is going to be as addictive, and expensive, as my guitar and amp addiction..lol

Quote Originally Posted by moaugusta View Post
    Hey Guys, This is my first post. I am a Plumbing Contractor here in GA with plenty of time on my hands...lol This looks like a great site. I'm glad I found it. I am just getting into this whole gun thing. I see this is going to be as addictive, and expensive, as my guitar and amp addiction..lol
    I hope the nationwide recession doesn't affect your job. I know of a few contractors that are out of work. As for beginning the "gun thing", no big deal. I've had the knowledge for years and just recently began purchasing. Then again I'm divorced, so maybe that's why I waited!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    +1, SgtBill
    Semper Fi!
    Semper Fi to you too jarhead! I miss the Corps sometimes because some civilians lack the sense of urgency.

R E T I R E D Was a computer analyst/programmer/program manager. Grew up in north Central Montana. Learned to shoot at an early age. Also went through a junior NRA marksmanship course. Did my military service in the Air National guard and Air Force. Also a Lifetime NRA member.

Paramedic. 12 hour days.
    "If an awalu [freeman] should blind the eye of another awalu [freeman], they shall blind his eye."
    -Hammurabi (1792-1750 B.C.E.)

I support semiconductor manufacturing equipment for an American based company that specializes in memory. The schedule is awesome. I work 7 out of every 14 days, 12 hour shifts. When I go to range on my days off (typically Monday), I have the place to myself
    US Navy, TM2/SS, 1991 to 1996

I wrote a 1,075 word post of what I have done for jobs during my life and then thought, these guys aren't interested in that. So I won't post it. The users on here seem to like a half dozen words or one line max.

So, job description: Boss

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    I wrote a 1,075 word post of what I have done for jobs during my life and then thought, these guys aren't interested in that. So I won't post it. The users on here seem to like a half dozen words or one line max.

So, job description: Boss
    Don't you know that most of us here are ADD you cannot hold our attention for more than 30 seconds then..... Oh look a cat outside......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Don't you know that most of us here are ADD you cannot hold our attention for more than 30 seconds then..... Oh look a cat outside......
    See, saved your day. Why waste 14 minutes 37.3 seconds of your time reading that junk about what I have done in my life, starting at age 13 skinning cat because I was too small to fall or buck. Actually, it started when I was 9, riding on the D-8 armrest and unhooking the chokers when we got to the landing. Who gives a ***** about stuff like that. Nothing interesting about my life. Good, went from 9 years old to boss at 61 with only 102 words. MUCH better. Just a bunch of different kinds of work in between anyway.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast