What do you guys do for a living? - Page 29
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys do for a living?

For a living, I drive a truck and load/deliver kitchen cabinets. For a hobby, I do just about anything related to remodeling a house. (OK, it's not really a hobby. I'm just too darn stubborn to hire someone else to do it.)
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

I work for a Propane Company. If anyone has any questions or concerns about Propane I would be happy to help.

i have a kitchen cabinet business. retail. love to play golf, shoot and fly.
    Last edited by mrwood3; 07-09-2009 at 02:23 PM. Reason: add content

Cartoonist, with a day job: piano tuner.

6. I'm an inventor.

I am a Sonar Tech in the US Navy. Been in a little over 9 years now. I am also Vice President of a reptile rescue group in Virginia called VIIPER (Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile) V I I P E R - Virginian's Interested In Protecting Every Reptile. I am also a Staff Member on Reptilegeeks.com. I like to play golf every once in a while, though tiger woods I am not.

People only fear what they do not understand, instead of fearing things, learn about them.

I feel like I’ve lived two or three separate lives in the last 30 years or so of life! I’ve had a number of “professions” in each of those lives!

But, a couple of notables worth mentioning… I’ve been blessed… to be: a TEXAN, an American, husband of twenty years to the prettiest belle Texas ever produced, and father of two fantastic boys!

In my current life, I am presently serving as a pastor… and more specifically, as a worship pastor!

So, I’m good for providing any spiritual assistance I can offer, and for singing a pretty song for ya!! :)
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Systems Technician for the Telco. T-1's,DSL's, analog circuits, network infrastructure and that kind of stuff.
    Retired from this and computer operations support and NOC engineer.
    Roy
    Dacono CO
    CCW, Ruger LCR, Winchester 94, S&W 686-3

RF/Computer/Telco Project Coordinator for a SC State Agency.

If it has a wire or piece of fiber, I'll get involved somehow when it breaks

Wow talk about networking..this is a great idea.For me I have 16 in for local municipal government, but I do work and have a vast knowledge of many things.... just ask

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast