What do you guys do for a living? - Page 5
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you guys do for a living?

Sell, Install, And repair Gas pumps and related Point of Sale equipment.

I'm an electronic engineer working in Las Vegas due to retire in 27 months--if my wife lets me.

Quote Originally Posted by guiborssgt View Post
    Im am electrician what's your question?
    guiborssgt, Intentional Flincher is helping me with my 3-way problem via PM. Thanks for the offer.

Intentional Flincher, I'm leaving town for a week and was unable to give your suggestions a try. I'll try them when I return and let you know how it goes. Thanks again.

Torch

5. Retired FAA Air Traffic Controller.

Now manage the local airport (TAD - Trinidad Perry Stokes Airport)

Any other pilots up there, give me a "HI" on UNICOM when passing.

...Skye...

Formerly drove trucks (12 years), then a self-employed Professional Photographer (18 years), then into the car business: BMW NA, then a BMW Dealership (Service Advisor), then managed a small Mortgage company for a while, then back to automotive, selling Service for Pontiac/GMC/Isuzu, then Harley-Davidson, and currently MINI Cooper.

Yes, I ride...changed my life!...as does the Lovely Bride. 2005 Harley Heritage's, both.
    Last edited by Ektarr; 09-30-2007 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Can't type for shit
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

7. I am a retired Boeing 747 Capt. When you get to be age 60, you get thrown out of the cockpit, forced retirement!....... Then the airlines get to rob you of your retirement benefits!.

I was a M.P. in Texas State Guard for 4 years, worked for 7 years for General Dynamics on The F-16 Falcon, spent 15 years in Security/Law enforcement. I now work at Wal-Mart. less than 10 minutes from home. came early last night though. some kind of bug going around.....

Spent several years in hte 70's and later in the 90's as a Deputy/confinment officer. Also worked at General Dynamics/Lockheed. At this time I am in the security alarm business as well as having a CHL instructors licence.

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    I was a M.P. in Texas State Guard for 4 years, worked for 7 years for General Dynamics on The F-16 Falcon, spent 15 years in Security/Law enforcement. I now work at Wal-Mart. less than 10 minutes from home. came early last night though. some kind of bug going around.....
    So do you get discounts on AMMO?????? :)
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

--- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

Engineer AND I work for the government (I'm here to help...) I design all kinds of structures and facilities for the State Parks - Including new shooting ranges....it just doesn't get any better than that! Also president of local Rifle & Pistol Club...:)
    Never Be Afraid To Try Something New...Remember That Amatuers Built The Ark, And Professionals Built The Titanic...

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast