$600 burn'n a hole.. What to buy! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $600 burn'n a hole.. What to buy!

OH! OH!
    Get the uom...oum...get the something with a five inch barrel!
    :)
    You didn't get penetration even with the elephant gun.
    :D

Decisions, decisions

Ammo supply? BUG? Shotgun?

Tough choices. But, if you were interested in shotgunning, maybe you should go for that and start watching for the combat shotgun training programs and competitions in your area. Little something else to keep you busy at the range.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

I would get the BUG...a S&W 442 to be exact.

Hey wait, that's what I'm buying next...and I'm going to carry it on its own on occasion.

Thanks for all the feed back guys! I'm still looking around but did find out my buddy has a remington 870 18" 12 gauge pump he's thinking about selling. If I can pick that up for a good deal I may jump on it. Thanks again and I will post some pics when I finally pick something up.

Looks like you need a revolver.
    www.tngunowners.com

-molonlabetn

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    my buddy has a remington 870 18" 12 gauge pump .
    I'd prefer a Mossberg. The tang safety is a lot more "user friendly". You can have your thumb working the safety while still having your finger on the trigger. In combat/defense situations, spilt second timing is sometimes critical. ;)
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12