Dog in the hospital - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog in the hospital

Christmas 2010

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Well unfortunately we had to put her down earlier today. She has cancer in her spleen and liver s9 there was nothing they could do. We are at home taking it easy with our other two dogs now. Man this sux.
    Sorry to hear such sad news.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Sorry for your loss. She was a good lookin' kid. It's always hard to lose a four legged family member. Our thoughts are with you and her.
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

5. Man, sorry to hear things didn't work out better. Lost my first dog to cancer in much the same way. My condolences to you and your family for your loss.

I'm glad you have some nice photos to keep the good times in mind.

Luke,

My deepest sympathy to you and your wife. I've been blessed with dogs all my life and have had to endure the pain you're going through now way too many times. No words can really express it but here are a couple of my favorite quotes:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven,
    then when I die I want to go
    where they went."

Will Rogers

If I have any beliefs about immortality,
    it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven,
    and very, very few persons.
    James Thurber
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. It was pretty hard walking my other two without her this morning.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Very sorry for your loss!
    Daily carry: Sig P239 or S&W 3913
    High Noon Horsehide holster
    Black Talon ammo

I can feel you pain Luke. I've been a dog lover all my life and I've gone through it a couple times and it's never fun. Go out and find yourself another dog, not to fill the hole that's in your heart but to fill another space in your heart that has not been touched yet.

10. I`m sorry for your lose of your 4 footed friend. I`ve had to put down a few as well. It is never easy to do so. Four footed friends are the closest thing to an angel most people will meet.

Quote Originally Posted by kb8uvm View Post
    I can feel you pain Luke. I've been a dog lover all my life and I've gone through it a couple times and it's never fun. Go out and find yourself another dog, not to fill the hole that's in your heart but to fill another space in your heart that has not been touched yet.
    We will be when the time is right.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast