Game day food?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game day food?

Question Game day food?

What will you be eating today for the big game? I'm making creamcheese and salsa dip to go with the corn chips. Homemade mini pizza bagels, mini meatball sliders, homemade beef stew, hillshire farms little smokies and bbq sauce over white rice etc...

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I've got a turkey I plan on deep frying in my new infrared deep frying my mom got me for Christmas.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

4. We are going to a local bar with a big screen TV. $75 a seat with all you could eat and drink from 4:30PM to end of game.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I've got a turkey I plan on deep frying in my new infrared deep frying my mom got me for Christmas.
    Nice let us know how it turns out. Who are you routing for? Our team did not make so we are routing for the cheese heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebring Pop View Post
    We are going to a local bar with a big screen TV. $75 a seat with all you could eat and drink from 4:30PM to end of game.
    Sounds like fun. What team are you routing for?

7. Nachos!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcorp View Post
    Nachos!!!!
    Yum! Just cheese? Or with all the trimming's? What do you like to dip them in? BBQ, salsa, sour cream?

Home made roasted chicken and noodles, green beans w/lots of salt and butter, mashed potatoes, cherry crumb pie............traditional i know but with kids in basketball all weekend which means out to eat afterwards with the crew to our fav. hangout; dinner is great and relaxing!

Quote Originally Posted by likethemini14 View Post
    Home made roasted chicken and noodles, green beans w/lots of salt and butter, mashed potatoes, cherry crumb pie............traditional i know but with kids in basketball all weekend which means out to eat afterwards with the crew to our fav. hangout; dinner is great and relaxing!
    Nothing wrong with that. Sounds outstanding think you could fedex me some LOL j/k.

would if we could!!!! enjoy the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast