Music? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Music?

I'm Norwegian.... I like the heavy side of music. Dimmu borgir, son of Aurelius, the contortionist, satyricon, Oh sleeper, quo vadis, In this moment (not their mainstream so much). Just take me back to ozzfest.

When i'm not feeling so cold and Nordic, I like bands like rush (drummer is insane), Gil scott heron.... that's all i can think of at the moment. i would have to put away the i-pod and bust out those old things no one listens to anymore called CD's

Quote Originally Posted by FatCrotch View Post
    I'm Norwegian.... I like the heavy side of music. Dimmu borgir, son of Aurelius, the contortionist, satyricon, Oh sleeper, quo vadis, In this moment (not their mainstream so much). Just take me back to ozzfest.

When i'm not feeling so cold and Nordic, I like bands like rush (drummer is insane), Gil scott heron.... that's all i can think of at the moment. i would have to put away the i-pod and bust out those old things no one listens to anymore called CD's
    I prefer cd or lossless formats any day. Mp3s, imo, were the worst thing to happen to music since MTV.

I did Ozzfest in 2005. Unfortunately, it was AFTER Iron Maiden were dropped from the bill. But we had VIP tix and it was free, so who can complain? Arch Enemy played first, way early in the morning, but the fact that Angela can sing like she does so early in the morning easily made them top 3 of the entire festival.
    I'm sure something witty or useful will make it's way into this space, eventually.

Maybe it depends on your age...some people like classical blues, some country...having to do cartooning at one stage of my life and putting music to it, I sometimes still prefers cartoon music. Now that I grew up from cartooning and doing serious presentation stuffs, I love sound effects to accompany my special effects.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

It depends on my mood, it ranges from Blues to Hard Rock mostly though...
    Stevie Ray Vaughn, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Metallica, ZZ Top, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Deep Purple, Rush, Emerson Lake & Palmer, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Crosby Stills & Nash (NO Young!), Allman Brothers, Buffalo Springfield, Cream, Yardbirds, Doors, Bad Company, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Styx, Foreigner, Foghat,
    J. Geils Band, Jethro Tull, Kansas, Jimi Hendrix, Iron Maiden, The Who, Peter Frampton, The Cars, Kansas, .38 Special, ....
    Thats just the stuff that I can remember that I still have on vinyl
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by FatCrotch View Post
    Ozzfest??? I saw Ozzie when he was still with Black Sabbath! Amazing performer!!!!
    Guess I'm showing my age
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

7. Saw this yesterday so I thought you guys might enjoy it.

Mama Packs Heat!

Mama Packs Heat by Julia Obendorf on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Music?-525954_236575473137435_1350353641_n.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123