Music?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Music?

Music?

What type of music do you guys like? I myself like just about everything. I mostly listen to classic rock like AC/DC, or Rush (hence the name) and I go for some country when I get on a country kick. So what are some of your favorite bands/songs/genres?

Mostly blues guitar --- Johnny Lang, Johnny Winter, BBKing, Stevie Ray Vaughn (sorely missed) ...
    "Neatness counts, but bullets often count more." Elvis Cole, World's Greatest Detective

Country...except when at the reloading bench a couple times/week, then background Classical so I don't get distracted.

3X PM

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbill View Post
    Mostly blues guitar --- Johnny Lang, Johnny Winter, BBKing, Stevie Ray Vaughn (sorely missed) ...
    Not a bad mix, add some Duke Ellington and Count Bassie. Glenn Miller and Benny Goodman if you want big band. For a more modern sound, Peter Gabriel or Sting.

6. Beatles, some more Beatles, ZZ Top, The Cars (underrated band), Norah Jones, Pink Floyd, Talking Heads, some Beatles, John Mayer, Mr, Stevie Ray (not underrated), The Corrs, Lyle Lovett.

Saw Rush live once at Reunion Arena in Dallas.Neil and Getty were amazing. Neil because of the effortless way he shifted instantly from complex rhythm to complex rhythm by memory and Getty for singing, playing hammer-on bass with his left hand, keyboards with his right hand and bass pedals with his feet.

Blues, mostly electric Guitar Blues, Albert Collins Albert King, SRV, Buddy Guy, Coco Montoya and on and on and on.
    Roy
    Dacono CO
    CCW, Ruger LCR, Winchester 94, S&W 686-3

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dave View Post
    Beatles, some more Beatles,
    I might try to get into the Beatles band, I hear that they have an opening.

If I get to pick I listen to my Pandora radio station of all instrumental praise music
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by rushfan24 View Post
    What type of music do you guys like? I myself like just about everything. I mostly listen to classic rock like AC/DC, or Rush (hence the name) and I go for some country when I get on a country kick. So what are some of your favorite bands/songs/genres?
    I agree with you about Rush. Nothing beats "Exit Stage Left" in my opinion. I believe I wore out 3 cassette tapes and still have the vinyl and probably the last remaining 8 track of Moving Pictures. Maybe I will take it to Vegas and sell it on Pawn Stars
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    ...still have the vinyl and probably the last remaining 8 track of Moving Pictures.
    Is it stereo or Quad?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast