Added one to the collection today!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Added one to the collection today!!

Talking Added one to the collection today!!

Well, I was looking to spend about $600 and $520 later I have add two new firearms to my collection. I already posted pics of the Kel-Tec but today I picked up a Sig Sauer P225/P6 9mm and holster for $300 out the door. It was a European police trade in but mechanically it amazing shape. It did have a lot of holster wear but with a little TLC and a bottle of Perma Blue it looks brand new. What do you guys think?

those make a nice looking set. I bet that Sig is fun to shoot. I may have to get one for my collection since I don't have any Sigs.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

They look great together! :-) How does the Sig carry?
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    those make a nice looking set. I bet that Sig is fun to shoot. I may have to get one for my collection since I don't have any Sigs.

Thanks Red Hat! I'll be going to the range later this week and can not wait to shoot it! Aimsurplus should be getting in another shipment soon and they are selling them for $269 +$10 for hand selected.

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    They look great together! :-) How does the Sig carry?
    I got a holster with the pistol but it's a BIG leather police holster. I need to start looking for a nice carry holster (comp-tac most likely). Although my Kimber will remain my primary carry gun it would be nice to be able to switch it this one if need be. The P225 is the compact 4" barrel so it's a little bigger then my Kimber but should still be concealable.

Wow...I'm jelous...Don't have any sigs, but I love how they feel and shoot. This requires a range report...Nice purchase, great price. Have fun with it.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

I too am jealous. I need a Sig (actually I don't need anything, but that's not the point). I can't believe you got that for such a good price. :D
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    I too am jealous. I need a Sig (actually I don't need anything, but that's not the point). I can't believe you got that for such a good price. :D
    there is always a need!!! nice gun
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Congrats, Nice. I should add a Sig or two......
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Mmmmm. A Sig! Congrats! :joia: I'm already wishin' I had a second Sig.
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast