A request - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A request

Players should be able to choose if they are going to take out the ground targets, or cover the ground attack fighters in the air in air-air combat. First team to destroy the other teams ground forces win the round.
    I think a couple of the downloadable matches do that.....NTM there are 4 co-op missions where you and 3 of your friends fly the hardest missions against the A.I.s. I run a 'squadron' forum where I'm still trying to herd cats to get my people all online at the same time. Other squadrons have been more successful at fielding online multiplayer combat teams.

Now, for you all, an excellent YouTube video of another of my favorite games. Full-screen and volume up, please. :)

Enjoy.
    We will not falter. We will not surrender. We will prevail.

NRA Benefactor Member

Quote Originally Posted by unevrno View Post
    I think a couple of the downloadable matches do that.....NTM there are 4 co-op missions where you and 3 of your friends fly the hardest missions against the A.I.s. I run a 'squadron' forum where I'm still trying to herd cats to get my people all online at the same time. Other squadrons have been more successful at fielding online multiplayer combat teams.

Now, for you all, an excellent YouTube video of another of my favorite games. Full-screen and volume up, please. :)

YouTube - Christopher Tin - Baba Yetu (Official Music Video)

Enjoy.
    If I till had my 360 I would be all over that.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I note 266 views of this topic.

I have 21 votes as of this morning.

C'mon, people! Help me honor our Cold War air defense forces by voting for this skin, number 131, at Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Skin Design Contest on Facebook

* salute *

NRA Benefactor Member

Quote Originally Posted by unevrno View Post
    I note 266 views of this topic.

I have 21 votes as of this morning.

C'mon, people! Help me honor our Cold War air defense forces by voting for this skin, number 131, at Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Skin Design Contest on Facebook

* salute *
    I think the problem is a lot of them do not have face book. I know I don't use any kind of stalker space. Or I would have voted for it. Now if you could transfer votes from this forum over to it. You would have those 200+ views turned into votes.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

LOL! If only.

Then again, most of the members probably have children who have facebook........(hint, hint)

NRA Benefactor Member

I want to play this game on my pc, Please tell me, is it on internet?

28 votes! Way to go!

Of course the leader is closing in on 500.......

@ jlanger (banned already, dude?) the Ace Combat series is only currently available for the Sony Playstation, Playstation 2 and Microsoft's XBox360 gaming consoles, plus a couple of the handhelds, including, I hear, Nintendo's new 3DS.

The upcoming title, Assault Horizon, will be released on the XBox360 and the Playstation 3.

Thanks for your interest!
    unevrno

NRA Benefactor Member

OK, the design submission phase has ended, with over 800 designs submitted. The voting phase will end Saturday, April 9th.

NAMCO-Bandai says that the Top 10 voted designs will be submitted to the development team for a decision as to which design(s) get included in the upcoming game, to be released later this year.

Here is MY forum's splash page and the promotional copy I added to the Facebook wall.

At last count, I was in 13th place!

Please go here (this is a direct link to my design so you can vote, rather than paging through hundreds of designs to find mine)....

http://acecombat.fb-apps.namcobandai...re.php?id=131#

...and place your vote for my design.

Let's....make....history!

Thanks for your support,
    Trent

NRA Benefactor Member

Well, boys and girls, we did not make history.

Other contestants were making their pitches as well, and I think I stayed in 13th place.

Still, it was fun to do, and I appreciate the support I received from everyone.

:)

NRA Benefactor Member

11. If anything, you learned how hard it is to drum up support for something.
    It's tough to get some people to go vote, even that doesn't take much effort on their part.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12