FireFox 4

Thread: FireFox 4

FireFox 4

Anyone? It's pretty sweet

They took the best elements of chrome and ff and made them one.

++GPU Acceleration hooray!

I have used it for a few days.... I like it so far.

My only problem with it is actually something I wanted them to change for a long time...... They did change it (cool!) but I am soooooooo used to the old way it did it, I keep hitting the wrong thing (because I'm used to it being that way) now that they changed it around to the way I wanted it, lol

i have been using it as a beta for a few months on my lap top... yea its different then what i was use to.. but you get use to it fast... atleast i did...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    I have used it for a few days.... I like it so far.

My only problem with it is actually something I wanted them to change for a long time...... They did change it (cool!) but I am soooooooo used to the old way it did it, I keep hitting the wrong thing (because I'm used to it being that way) now that they changed it around to the way I wanted it, lol
    The greatest tragedy in browsers in when you get what you want, or something like that.

If my add-ons would work on 4 I'd try it.
    Gotta have the weather and ghostery running.

Quote Originally Posted by crappiekiller2 View Post
    If my add-ons would work on 4 I'd try it.
    Gotta have the weather and ghostery running.
    Ani-weather and Ghostery working perfectly fine on my Firefox 4!
    "It's not magic--- It's Practice, Aim, Control"- the Lone Ranger. 1964

Wal*Mart is Hurting America

When I started using FF4, my stop reload, etc buttons disappeared and I don't know how to restore them.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    When I started using FF4, my stop reload, etc buttons disappeared and I don't know how to restore them.
    it is to the right of the address bar, and it is also integrated with the 'stop button'

It crashed on me twice in the first couple of days of use, never had it do that before so I am not sure it was ready for release.
    Roy
    Dacono CO
    CCW, Ruger LCR, Winchester 94, S&W 686-3