Kids these days

Thread: Kids these days

Kids these days

I am a Nurse in a Pediatric office and I see and hear everything. Yesterday a little boy about 3 years old was slapping his Mom in the face and saying "I'll cut you!" Where do you think he heard that from? Do parents not disipline their children anymore? I know my Mom would've busted by butt in front of everyone. Actually, I would have never acted that way. What's scary is that these kids are our future. Pretty scary! I know this is the off topic section so this is very off topic.

It's possible, but the Mom was laughing about it.

People these days don't correct there children for frear of being child abusers. That is why kids do all the bad things they do now. You are right my dad would of busted my butt for hitting my mother! That is what we need a little more of!

Damn lil gangbanger from cradle to the grave. Ain't no way in h*ll this type of behavior would EVER be allowed or laughed about in our family. One of my sister-n-law's kids came through hitting and kicking my wife and me and then headed towards his mother. Just for the record, the three of us had been gone for the day and had just got back and he had been with his dad that day which was only a few months before she left his sorry lazy ass. He's a piece of work. But anywho, As soon as he headed for his mom, we got ahold of him a he wasn't none to damn happy when we let him go. Then his mother got ahold of him. Our family have high standards for all our kids and this type of disrespect is not tolerated in the slightest. They learn RESPECT and right from wrong at a very early age. All of our boys are in the Army except for the youngest. And of the two girls in our family, my daughter is a CNA and going to nursing school to be able to get her RN license. The other is only 4 and quite the lil tomboy that loves pink. Now that the two youngest are not with their father as much, the boy is an angel. But he is still a boy, and boys wil be boys. But now his behavior is as exceptional as those of his brothers and cousins. Ya don't get that with letting them run wild and no ass whoopins.

straight up.... my butt would of been spanked. my mom worked in social service and knew what she could and could not do, but that was back in the 90's. seems these days you look at ur kid wrong and they are callin you a child abuser! and we wonder how the world will be in 30 years..... im scared for the kids of the future.

KIDS ARE THE FUTURE - THE NOW BELONGS TO ME!

Seriously, sometimes you really have to wonder what those folks will be like once they have grown up...

Unacceptable behavior can not be tolerated. I may not be able to spank him but I will not sit quietly.

Too many time outs and not enough ass whippens.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From a Marine Sniper -- "you can run but you will just die tired"
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by kotaNsid View Post
    I am a Nurse in a Pediatric office and I see and hear everything. Yesterday a little boy about 3 years old was slapping his Mom in the face and saying "I'll cut you!" Where do you think he heard that from? Do parents not disipline their children anymore? I know my Mom would've busted by butt in front of everyone. Actually, I would have never acted that way. What's scary is that these kids are our future. Pretty scary! I know this is the off topic section so this is very off topic.
    By law your allowed to hit your child once with a open hand on the butt. Anything more then that is classified as child abuse. It's not like the 90's-1900's anymore. Now a days a child can call 911/DCYF and report that they are being abused by mom/dad/ a family member. With all the hot lines anyone can call in and report you, if your doing something with your child they don't like.

It's no longer acceptable to "beat your child and or give them a ass whooping". Seeing a child being hit/abused in public makes people act!

If you take your child to the ER for a broken arm now a days, your suspected of abusing them.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
    Too many time outs and not enough ass whippens.
    hoorah