My new Android phone, a nice app I found for FREE download.

Thread: My new Android phone, a nice app I found for FREE download.

Talking My new Android phone, a nice app I found for FREE download.

I just got my wife and myself new Android smart phones the other day. First cell phone in years(other then my cheap throw away emergency car phone). Today I was playing with it more and went to the app store, when I came across an outstanding app. They have the US Constitution for download. Now I can carry a copy with me at all times of the day.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Yeah, I have that app too.There are also several excellent apps regarding CCW laws.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

want to share the app name so others can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    want to share the app name so others can find it.
    It was called the "US Constitution" or something like that. I removed it as I found an even better one that has the (Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, Bill of Rights and Amendments 11-27) in it. That one is called "We The People". I'm digging it!

We The People - Android app on AppBrain

I also just found this live background for anyone who wants it.

https://market.android.com/details?i...r.gadsdencolor

It's the Gadsden flag.

I just searched in the App Store on my iPod Touch and there is an equivalent app for $.99 for iPod Touch, iPhone,and may work on the iPad.

The person or persons that made the Apple App mentioned in the infor about the app that as they get user feedback that they will add other historical documents to the app. I'm downloading it now. Rated 4 out of 5 stars.
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.