Danger for our children! Warning!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danger for our children! Warning!

Danger for our children! Warning!

This makes no sense at all.

N.Y. Bureaucrats Propose "Risky" Games Restrictions

I have to wonder how any of us survived our childhood without the government to look after us.

I played these same games for years and, amazingly, I was never killed by a wiffle ball, or while playing tag!

Absolutely AMAZING!

And while we're at it, let's also ban jump roping, patty cake, bike riding, skate boarding, and hop scotch. Oh, and running around in the mud? Gone! Shooting water guns? Also gone! How about ring around the rosie and duck, duck, goose? Also outta there! In fact let's just outlaw all things that children find fun! After all, it's for their own good, right?

I suppose I shouldn't be surpriised that this would be coming from a place like PRNY, but nevertheless, wow!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Why not just a lock all the kids in a padded room till they turn 18? Or wrap them in bubble wrap, football pads and helmet? Come on!! Trying to take away all the clasic kid games, they should be laughed out of the state house. Sadly this is NYS we are talking about and inorder to be elected you have to be a certified nut job!!!!!!!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Sen Patty Ritchie(R) Northern NY Went on FOX news and discussed this issue since then the Liberal Health Commissioner caved on it.

Idiots all. What kind of people propose this asinine stuff? Well if you can't figure out WHY! Follow the $$$$ They also proposed, before they dropped whole thing, that if the camp wanted to play at least two of the games cited that they could pay a $200 fee. How that makes those terribly nasty unsafe games any safer for those soon to be victimized kids I don't know!
    Kind of like the Gubment keeping us all safe through gun control with various fees, restrictions etc.

Money fixes everything! Keep the presses rolling
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Again, the inmates are running the asylum!

Heck, I can remember playing with sharp sticks so lets ban trees unless you pay a permit fee. Or, I played Cowboys and Indians, Good guys-Bad guys with (don't tell anyone) toy guns. OOOOOH I was bad I grew up to not be in government and screw the American public out of there hard earned money.

Heavens Above how did we survive playing kickball, dodgeball, softball, tag and then DRINKING FROM THE GARDEN HOSE

Calling them MORONS only insults the MORONS.

Even the communists let their kids play ball.

This cheap comment was brought to you by CT, the highest taxed state in the union

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast